Hey . I've just seen , folowing drams ... last week ) 5 days dramatoon , i'm nuts So Queen Of Ambitions , Missing You , Stairway To Heaven , And The KIng Of Dramas. You who came from stars . Hell of a weak if i can say so :) A lots of TEARS , AND TEARS , AND SORROW... I've just put my mind to watch 49 days , but ii think tha'll kill me . Enought of my monologue :) What i'm asking of u ( now is the time ^^) : *KROEAN ROMANTIC COMEDY It should have : -***Kissy schenes -***Not complex love triangle , betwin MC ...Blea blea blea , just hate tat in dramas ( i'm filled inm real life with it -***Some of the MC got to be rich (a grandson of big monney maker thingy ) -***The female got to be sweat , somthing silly , adorable -***Drama mustn't be older than 2008 -2009 , in the past those camera were LAME Just hate it! -***And of course Happy Ending ( I still wanna live after my experiences above ) To simplify u're search here's a list of that type of dramas ( here I go ) : Personal Taste (Actors were gorgeos ) Coffee Prince (That actress is nr 1 in KOREA - my opinion-) I Love Lee Tae Ri Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Last Scandal Lie to Me My Girl My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Myung Wol the Spy Pretty Boy Protect the Boss Secret Garden (This one is a BAD ASS DRAMA Loveed it with all my heart ) Secret Love (Well a litthe bit of tragedy , but fits my criteria) Take Care of the Young Lady (There is a love triangle , but not so visible ) That Fool (The acress is gorgeos) The Greatest Love (Well one of my favorites , i love that ajumma ) The Master's Sun (Same actress of before , but here and in the greates love the actor is a BAD Ass Dude ) Witch Yoo Hee (Not a big fan of food dramas , but it was nice DO NOT RECOMAND PASTA ) That's all I've seen...Blea , i've seen more but this are some eXamples ^^ I just hope to get some good dramas recomandation , and YES girls i'm a boy whos crying like a baby ) at melodramas ... Ehhhh So pls save me up from this filling of sadness and sorrow ... I 'm waiting replays :) Sory for my mistakes in writing ... bla bla , i just have 48 hours since i'm awake :)
A Gentleman's Dignity Queen In Hyun's Man Reply 1997 Reply 1994
difinity A Gentleman's Dignity :)
well i don't know if you will like any of my suggestions but i tried to find some that weren't on your list, I'm addicted to romantic comedies so here's some of them... Playful kiss ( a lot of people dislike this drama but in my opinion it was good, it has a love triangle but i don't think it's very complex) Flower boy next door (it was cute) To the beautiful you heartstrings (not everyone likes ...) my princess reply 1994 (amazing!) Even though you said that you didn't wanted anything older than 2008 Goong is from 2006 but is reeeeally nice
Queen In Hyun's Man made me cry more than I ever cried in my life. It is an awesome drama but it'll make you cry. Gentelman's Dignity is fun. You should really watch it :) Also you can like Let's Eat and The Greatest Love. Not happy drama but I don't remember crying while watching this so White Christmas is pretty good too. it's kind of thriller/horror genre.
I've aleaready seen QIHM , and The Greatest Love. QIHM i rewatched it , just finished just a few sec ago :D great drama .