Hello everyone! So I recently saw Just You and I loved it. I'd like it if you recommended me a *good* drama with a guy who seems a bit too arrogant at first but as the time goes by he becomes nice. Are there even good dramas with this plot? Oh, and if the guy gets jealous easily that would be nice. And if the drama has good kisses and nice OSTs it would be perfect! To be honest I'm not sure if Just You fits this description but I really liked it. Oh, and I don't care if the drama if taiwanese, korean or japanese :)
most romcoms follow this formula hh , the only shows that i could think of that u hadn't seen yet are flower boy ramyun shop , lie to me and monstar
I'll check it out a bit later. The plot seems very complicated :) Thanks though!!
King2Hearts is exactly what you're looking for.
I'm currently watching Sweet Sweet Bodyguard, and there the male lead changes a lot. (although the drama is long, it's still worth watching 'cause the romance is realistic and the actors and plot is good so you won't even notice the length. I know I've never gotten bored with it. :)