I'm looking a great romance story that has a lot of humor. One that you find yourself unable to stop watching. One that has a strong female lead. I hate women who always need to be rescued ( à la Boys Over Flowers). Japanese or South Korean preferably. Movie or drama as long as it's good. Nothing too long or drawn out because I get bored by excessive amounts of angst. I've been looking for one, but everything has bored me lately, so please try to recommend truly exceptional dramas and movies. But first a few things I don't like- older woman/ younger man, tragedies or endings that aren't all happy with rainbows an unicorns. Some of my favorites are: Spellbound (M) My PS Partner (M) You're Beautiful A Gentlemen's Dignity City Hunter Nodame Cantabile Paradise Kiss (M) High School Debut (M) Pretty please help me find something! If you can find me my new favorite drama or movie I will thank you with a drawing!! See my profile pic for example ;)
Smile you is so romantic, i recommend it from the bottom of my heart
Protect the boss City Hall also I noticed that you dropped "the greatest love" . I also dropped it a few times around ep 3, but then I gave it a go and it's actually very good, and the female lead is very indipendent.
Thanks so much the recs! I'm gonna check out Smile, you and City Hall first.
History of salaryman Ugly alert Reply 1997/1994 All about my romance Monstar My sassy girl (m) You are the apple of my eye(m) The classic (m)