Hi I finished young blood and still have withdrawal syndrome over it. Can you please give me recommendation of Cdram with fun squad like young blood, maiden holmes, miss truth, the imperial coroner???

The squad that solve case together and full of fun banter.

Thank you so much

Imperial coroner and Young Blood r a little too good at squads lol. The ones I will rec won’t be that good...

1. Eagles & Youngsters: Good squad and interactions with hints of romance (but none actually)

2. The Eight: Big Squad but not much banter..... it’s mostly skilled people of different domains working together.

3. The Golden eyes: Ok squad with a badass FL but sometimes u will wanna shoot the ML character for his dumbo decisions.

The tomb raiding ones also have good squad but they don’t have women in prominent roles in squad mostly.... I mean the only prominent female character in the Grave Robber Chronicles books where all this comes from is Ah ning who is a villain’s henchwomen known for backstabbing.

Most of the other squad usually have a member that drags lol... like legend of Fei (cough anyone beside main leads cough),  

Maybe u could try Ancient detective too... 

also there r some interesting teams in jdramas too. Quote me if u want some.

KingARMY:

Imperial coroner and Young Blood r a little too good at squads lol. The ones I will rec won’t be that good...

1. Eagles & Youngsters: Good squad and interactions with hints of romance (but none actually)

2. The Eight: Big Squad but not much banter..... it’s mostly skilled people of different domains working together.

3. The Golden eyes: Ok squad with a badass FL but sometimes u will wanna shoot the ML character for his dumbo decisions.

The tomb raiding ones also have good squad but they don’t have women in prominent roles in squad mostly.... I mean the only prominent female character in the Grave Robber Chronicles books where all this comes from is Ah ning who is a villain’s henchwomen known for backstabbing.

Most of the other squad usually have a member that drags lol... like legend of Fei (cough anyone beside main leads cough),  

Maybe u could try Ancient detective too... 

also there r some interesting teams in jdramas too. Quote me if u want some.

Ha young blood and imperial coroner dynamic is top notch, I am very enjoy their dynamics. I keep looking for similar dynamics but it's hard to found one so thank you for the recommendation. I heard ancient detective is quite good so I might try that. 

Oh yes please, last jdrama I watched is miu404 also I watch ongoing drama Kikazaru koi, so so much fun!

emaureeng:

I really enjoyed Maiden Holmes, am just finishing Imperial Coroner, so I'm following this thread. Did a search for some combined taglines including friendship historical romance.

I've Fallen For You (2020) - haven't seen it, but the description certainly matches.

Also haven't seen this one.

The Chronicles of A Town Called Jian (2018)

We have same preference, I enjoyed those two. Especially the latter hehe

I already finished i've fallen for you. Quite good but much much sillier hahaha 

Ah you can try young blood, it's fun! 

maybe also " Tientsin Mystic"

this is also a more historical drama with very well done characters and character interaction. 

I almost always exclusively watch dramas with interesting female characters or female leads.... so my recs might be limited.... 

kdrama squads:

Funny teams: Leverage, Team Bulldog, Uncanny counter, Hospital Playlist, Waikiki, Reply series, Life on Mars

Serious theme teams with chemistry: Stranger 1 & 2,  Watcher, Voice 2, Signal.

Jdrama squads: Doctor X (recurring character but funny), Lady: Saigo no hanzai profile, Lupin no musume(Family squad), Sousa Kaigi wa living de! (Family squad), Mondai no aru restaurant, Akihabara@DEEP, Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko, Unnatural, Okitegami Kyoko no biboroku, Higanbana, Detective Conan, Confidence Man

KingARMY:

I almost always exclusively watch dramas with interesting female characters or female leads.... so my recs might be limited.... 

kdrama squads:

Funny teams: Leverage, Team Bulldog, Uncanny counter, Hospital Playlist, Waikiki, Reply series, Life on Mars

Serious theme teams with chemistry: Stranger 1 & 2,  Watcher, Voice 2, Signal.

Jdrama squads: Doctor X (recurring character but funny), Lady: Saigo no hanzai profile, Lupin no musume(Family squad), Sousa Kaigi wa living de! (Family squad), Mondai no aru restaurant, Akihabara@DEEP, Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko, Unnatural, Okitegami Kyoko no biboroku, Higanbana, Detective Conan, Confidence Man

And also Weightlifting Fairy

Hi, try "The Romance of Hua Rong"

Also if you liked Youngood ML, try Skate into Love