hiiii sooo i'm trying to find new chinese dramas for me to watch recently i've just been picking some random dramas but they aren't the most interesting... i think i want to watch one with relatively popular main leads but i'm also willing to watch new and different actors and actresses.. it can be whatever genre, happy or sad ending. Thank you in advance - Jessie ❁

Strawberry02:

Go Ahead

My Heroic Husband

Joy of Life

thank you for your recommendations i'll make sure to check them out :)

Jennifer Zhou:

Our Glamorous Time

The Journey

The Journey of Flower

My Poseidon

Noble Aspirations

Legend of Fei

thanks aha i've already dropped legend of fei cause i didn't have time but i'm gonna make sure to watch it later

Hi!

I haven’t watched too many c-dramas and the ones I liked are exclusively light rom-coms, mainly coming of age, so, if you’re into that, check:

Little Thing Called First Love - my favorite among them, i often recommend this one, very sweet but not silly, plays with some cliches but in a refreshing way. 

Put Your Head On My Shoulder - very light and cutesy, accidentally living together and falling in love.

Professional Single - this one is also about school/university + first love like the other two, but there’s a jealousy/controlling dynamic (it’s being called problematic too, so be warned). 

+ Midsummer is full of love - this one isn’t the same kind as the others, in fact, it’s the chinese version of Full House, so it’s a contract marriage/hate-to-love relationship, but it’s a light drama.

PS: I haven’t watched them, but if you want to watch the most populars c-dramas, you should probably try The Untamed and Love O2O (I dropped it) ^.^

klugpuff:

Hi!

I haven’t watched too many c-dramas and the ones I liked are exclusively light rom-coms, mainly coming of age, so, if you’re into that, check:

Little Thing Called First Love - my favorite among them, i often recommend this one, very sweet but not silly, plays with some cliches but in a refreshing way. 

Put Your Head On My Shoulder - very light and cutesy, accidentally living together and falling in love.

Professional Single - this one is also about school/university + first love like the other two, but there’s a jealousy/controlling dynamic (it’s being called problematic too, so be warned). 

+ Midsummer is full of love - this one isn’t the same kind as the others, in fact, it’s the chinese version of Full House, so it’s a contract marriage/hate-to-love relationship, but it’s a light drama.

PS: I haven’t watched them, but if you want to watch the most populars c-dramas, you should probably try The Untamed and Love O2O (I dropped it) ^.^

heyy these dramas i've actually heard of alot of these dramas but never checked them out i'll check and read the descriptions of them, i've also already dropped love 020 idk why, buttt you should definitely check out the untamed it's one of my favourites - thanks :))