I've just finished watching The Master's Sun and really liked it but now most dramas I watch seem rather boring so can any one recommend some great dramas like it.

Yeah, Master's Sun was really awesome in spite of the amnesia part >>'  I just pretend those couple of episode never happened hehe

You should also try I Hear Your Voice, I see it's not on your list yet. And there's also You Who Came From the Stars. These two dramas aren't so similar to Master's Sun story-wise, but they give us that warm feel-good sensation that Master's Sun also does :3
Not to mention all these 3 dramas were pretty popular and the absolute trend when they were airing. Definitively the current holy trinity of K rom-com.

If  you're looking for something more similar to Master's Sun's concept, though, there's the movie Spellbound. And recently there was also Bride of the Century, but this one was definitely not as great as anything else I've mentioned on this post. :)

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho!  It has the supernatural element to it and a whole load of awesome feels.
You're Beautiful is a lovely uncomplicated story.
Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo, I just finished this and loved it so much!
Thank you for the recommendations I will check these out as soon as possible : ) .