Hey ya'll,

I hope this is the right place to ask this (srry im not very familiar with MDL forums and such).

OKAY SO i just finished watching the Cdrama Mysterious Love and holy heck may I just say I feel like I just  went thru a drama spiritual experience. The plot was interesting, the actors did so great and they were both so  hot as well ( dont even get me started on the male lead hooo) and well now i'm hooked and also very sad I'll never be able to experience that drama for the first time anymore.

If anyone can recommed similar dramas, in the sense of the male lead not just being gorgeous but also tough/rugged/protective without being a complete asshat and abusive (theres way too much of this) and the female lead not being a complete idiot and knows how to stand up for herself and actually communicates with the ML/other characters. Also the tension between the leads was insane, i need more of this in my life. There was also such a vibe about the show/ the way the ML would talk/interact with the FL it was all just very close and high tension but his eyes were always full of love and emotion (bonus if the dramas ML has expressive eyes, im a complete sucker for that). I feel like i'm rambling right now but if you've watched Mysterious Love then imlike 90% sure you know what I'm talking about lool. 

So ya any similar dramas come to mind? Please list em down below! <3

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but they were the first ones to come to my mind :)

• Memory Lost
  • Lawless Lawyer
  • W
  • Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur
  • Healer
 EvilSupportingCharacter:

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but they were the first ones to come to my mind :)

• Memory Lost
  • Lawless Lawyer
  • W
  • Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur
  • Healer

I'll look into these, thank you!