Hello everyone:) I’m looking for highly addictive melodrama romance dramas with a lot of emotions and feelings where we can see how the couple fall in love with each other the couple must have amazing chemistry because I want to feel everything the characters are feeling I want to witness the process of the couple falling in love and how they deal with their feelings and please I want them to have happy ending  I watch romance dramas from all types of countries please recommend me romance dramas with this type of story  I’m looking forward to your recommendations <3

Hello.. I was gonna recommend You Are My Glory and A Dream of Splendor, but I saw in your list that you're currently watching them LOL.. So, maybe I'll try to recommend other dramas.

If you're okay with slow-burn romance, you can try The Rational Life. The leads started as strangers, so you can see their feeling development from the start.

You also can try Love Scenery. The process of their falling in love is sweet IMO.

Penguin2Bear:

Hello.. I was gonna recommend You Are My Glory and A Dream of Splendor, but I saw in your list that you're currently watching them LOL.. So, maybe I'll try to recommend other dramas.

If you're okay with slow-burn romance, you can try The Rational Life. The leads started as strangers, so you can see their feeling development from the start.

You also can try Love Scenery. The process of their falling in love is sweet IMO.

Omg yass I love the romance in you are my glory and dream of splendor their chemistry is amazing I also watched love scenery the couple is so adorable  I enjoy slow burn romance with a great payoff so I would definitely check out  the rational life thank you so much 

You might like to try The Oath of Love, Intense Love and Moonlight. I find these dramas really sweet and the leads all have impeccable chemistry. But then again, I find Ding Yuxi usually have good chemistry with each of his co-stars :D

awkward potato:

You might like to try The Oath of Love, Intense Love and Moonlight. I find these dramas really sweet and the leads all have impeccable chemistry. But then again, I find Ding Yuxi usually have good chemistry with each of his co-stars :D

I love intense love yuxi couple have crazy chemistry I need to watch oath of love I remember waiting  for the release lol and moonlight sounds very interesting and  esther yu and ding yuxi  are adorable I will add it to my watchlist thank you 

Our taste in dramas seem pretty much the same.

So if you check my watch list i am sure you will find a gem or 2 

Marriage Contract  

A Good Day For the Wind to Blow

Blow Breeze 

Sweet Home Sweet Honey

Mom has an Affair

Starlit- Very sad very touching love 

Just came in to say that we have the same test, girl. I haven't watched this type of drama that much, you have that one drama that you absolutely recommend to me?

Que Sera Sera

The Innocent Man

Secret

are some of the dramas that had incredible feels. I really felt the intensity - chemistry is out of thie world, with real and raw kisses. These are intense melodramas though so do expect roller coster of emotions, break ups, etc. But all of them have a happy ending and are focused on romance. I wish I could erase my memory and watch them again.

Jasti:

Our taste in dramas seem pretty much the same.

So if you check my watch list i am sure you will find a gem or 2 

Marriage Contract  

A Good Day For the Wind to Blow

Blow Breeze 

Sweet Home Sweet Honey

Mom has an Affair

Starlit- Very sad very touching love 

Thank you so much 

Dejes:

+1 The Oath of Love (2022)

Thank you so much  I love autumns concerto 

Scent of a Woman is not a perfect drama but it's worth watching this was my 1st drama which make me cry a lot.

Hello, the Sharpshooter - romance of leads is beautiful. It is healing drama, so there are some traumas and it is very slow, but leads care for each other and their chemistry is very good.

_sunflower_:

Someday or One Day

My Little Happiness

Thank you I especially love my little happiness:))