Hi can anyone recommend me some good Rom- com /Historical new Dramas of 2022... I have already watch Time to fall in love and a Business proposal.. These 2 are my so favorite... 

I am looking for some good dramas to watch which has:

• Happy Ending , Funny drama,  posessive ml
  •  Love triangle is a bonus
  • Interesting Storyline , Good chemistry btwn Leads
  • Please don't recommend me drama which has exaggeration and in those Dramas where just 3rd party tries to separate the Leads.. For eg : too many schemes..
  •  I also hate drama where the leads are constantly fighting and throughout the drama there are lot of misunderstanding and the take too long time to patch up..
  • I do enjoy Dramas with different plots and schemes but when there are too much it's just a Downturn for me

Sadly I found 2022 very disappointing in terms of well written, good dramas so the only 2 that are on the romantic horizon that Id recommend to watch are these;

Crazy Love - this was something I enjoyed this year.
Soundtrack - short drama but not bad. 

Flash Marriage - I have been recommending this on every second page lol.

Lou:
Crazy Love - this was something I enjoyed this year.

I second this.

I can only think about and highly recommend from the year 2022 the dramas : Lighter and Princess and Love Between Fairy and Devil even if they don't fit 100% of your criteria mentionned above

I don't get the business proposals hype. Even tho i really loved Kim sejeong's acting in the play. She did an amazing job, No doubt but i felt like the story line was not really on point. Sorry if im hurting someone's feeling but that's just an opinion. 

Some of these might interest you:

• Childe Xie's Wine (light/historical, no third party interference, very supportive main couple)
  • Decreed by Fate (romcom/historical, love triangle but SML is great, good chemistry between all three honestly)
  • Dear Little Mermaid (supportive main couple - their only obstacle is FL's chronic illness, there's a SML who likes the FL but he doesn't do too much interference imo)
  • First Love (light, basically no angst)
  • Hi Venus (funny/light, leads dislike each other at first but soon become a very supportive and loving couple with no breakups or misunderstandings)
  • Miss Ye in Wonderland (fairly light, supportive couple)
  • Mr. Bad (funny, no interference)
  • Ms. Cupid in Love (historical, light/funny, very supportive couple)
  • My Deepest Dream (super supportive couple with no misunderstandings or breakup, good chemistry, interesting/different storyline)
  • New Life Begins (historical, mix of light and serious, arranged marriage so it takes a bit but the leads ultimately become super supportive with no misunderstandings or interferences)
  • Reset (very interesting plot, supportive couple that works well together)
  • Secretary Bai Wants to Resign Everyday (business setting, interesting and funny, good chemistry)
  • Time and Him Are Just Right (supportive couple, no breakups)
  • From Now On, Showtime! (funny, no breakups)

All of these have happy endings, btw.