Irrespective of country, what drama(s) or movie(s) that released in 2022 would you recommend that one must watch? And what did you love about it?

My List:

Alchemy of Souls Season 1  - Unlike any other kdrama fantasy show I had seen before. Loved the CGI and the various character and the mystery element.

Ghost Doctor  - Loved it for the bromance. Loved the growth of the characters. Enjoyed the comedy.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo  - loved the female lead's portrayal of an autistic person.

Love Between Fairy and Devil - My intro into the world of cdrama wuxia. What I thought was going to be a cheesy drama, turned into one of the best dramas I saw this year.

Military Prosecutor Doberman - loved the action! A great strong female lead and a male lead who is not afraid to let a woman take control.

Nice Flight! - A Jdrama set at the airport. Light-hearted. Credit to the subber that explained all the terminology related to aviation which added to my enjoyment.

Triage - loved the medical aspect. One of the best time loop dramas.

Weak Hero Class 1  - Loved the friendship and the action! A thrilling show!

FLASH MARRIAGE - Not a typical Thai ML and FL . 

MY LOVELY BODYGUARD - Nothing new yet I loved it because of scenery and strong FL.

CRAZY LOVE - Loved the pairing

GHOST DOCTOR - Loved the comedy part.

THE IN-LAWS - Love the leads and comedy part.

Reset: An all around great sci-fi thriller. Excellent performances from pretty much all the cast members.

Shizuka-chan to Papa: A drama about the relationship between a deaf father and his daughter. Really pulls at the heartstrings and you will learn some lessons watching it.

FroZen_ValkYrie:
FLASH MARRIAGE - Not a typical Thai ML and FL

This sounds really interesting! Thanks for mentioning it!

Sonme:
Shizuka-chan to Papa: A drama about the relationship between a deaf father and his daughter. Really pulls at the heartstrings and you will learn some lessons watching it.

Thanks! Sounds lovely! And yes, loved Reset too!

• Lighter and Princess : For the plot, the chemistry and the pairing. Loved everything and especially the "meet again" part
  • Love Between Fairy and Devil : Best Wuxia since Love and Redemption imo. Wang He Di did an amazing job, I'm in love with the ML he portrays
  • Blueming : Very special and raw. Favorite BL of the year!
  • Kinnporsche : Very entertaining and chemistry is there. Loved all the couples 
  • Love in the Air : Just for the couple Payu and Rain (until ep 8) for which I felt in love, something straightforward and easy to watch. The 2nd couple and especially their acting skills were so-so for me which prevent me from giving a 10/10
  • Extraordinary Attorney Woo : For the representation and Park Eun Bin, the squad was really funny

-> ranked in order

Gold Panning - I have rarely seen a drama that was so absolutely unique with everything.  The characters, the story, the theme, everything was so absolutely unusual and different.It is very heavy in terms of topic and definitely something I'd consider noir-genre. Thus, it only is something for a very small viewer group but god lordly if one is part of that....it is a masterpiece.  
this truly made 2022 for me . 

Dejes:
Lighter and Princess : For the plot, the chemistry and the pairing. Loved everything and especially the "meet again" part

This drama is so popular. I should probably watch it soon.

Lou:
Gold Panning - I have rarely seen a drama that was so absolutely unique with everything.  The characters, the story, the theme, everything was so absolutely unusual and different.It is very heavy in terms of topic and definitely something I'd consider noir-genre. Thus, it only is something for a very small viewer group but god lordly if one is part of that....it is a masterpiece.  
this truly made 2022 for me . 

Such heavy praise. I should look into it. :)

Saygo:
Under the Queen's Umbrella- heartwarming and family driven even with palace politics. The FL's character really was great and carried the story well.

Hoping to complete this soon. Had placed it on hold since it started off slow. But hearing a lot of praise for it.

The First Responders  (season 1)

Just had to add this 2022 gem. I completed it recently. I enjoyed it a lot. The focus is on firefighters, paramedics and detectives working together to solve cases and save lives. Gives you an insight on what kind of situations firefighters have to deal with. Keeps you hooked every minute. Although it is mostly serious, it has lighter moments too.

The Glory (season 1)

Almost forgot to add this. Also completed it recently. It would be a good idea to watch both seasons back to back. It focuses on a woman who had dealt with severe bullying and ended up dropping out of school as there was no one to protect her. And part 1 deals with her plan for revenge as an adult. Love the intro theme. The pace is great. The acting is wonderful. It has it's dark moments but there are also some light moments. Worth watching.