Favorite moments:
- Hui and the recording session for JUST ON - the vocals, rap, talent !!
- ONF being meekrats haha, love the editors
- Ravn not being able to hide his happiness when Woong asked him to be Romeo

Collab Performances:
1. Kill This Love - glad ONF X PENTAGON won!! Love the story and awe moments!!
2. Heroine, ON

Individual Performances:
1. ONF - the use of curtains, synchronization, and arrangement of the song x_x
2. TOO - the use of props, the dancing on point, HIPHOP !!
3. ONEUS - I like the R & J concept, especially the end where he's about to drink poison and everyone's like NO, unfortunately ONF and TOO set the bar too high

Who did y'all think did the best for collabs and individuals? Two more episodes :(

ONF checking what song they got

Honestly I'm so...ah... (came straight after watching the episode so this might be all over the place)

My personal ranking for the collabs:

1- Oneus x The Boyz: THEY WERE SO ROBBED!!!! I knew it was doomed ever since they mentioned ''vocals'' and ''feelings'' because again, darksy and dance-heavy performances always do better...but I had hope...and it was all in vain lol. It's one of my favorite performances of the entire show. Also...this didn't have such a big impact on The Boyz but omg Oneus...not again D:

2 -Verivery x TOO: I talked more extensively in last week's post but basically: cool stage, too many dancers

3 - Pentagon x ONF: See...not even my super Pentagon-biased ass was able to like this performance. While I think they did a great job arranging this song (that for starters I didn't really like)...for me it fell flat?? Nothing really stood out to me D: Although I'm  so happy about them being happy for winning first place ;_; (Kino don't cryyyy)

Individual performances (I'll rank them after I see all of them):

- Oneus: Be Mine is such a classic and I think they did the song justice but at the same time the concept was a bit ehhh. I love them but I don't think this performance was winner material, and sadly I think this time they might be going??? (unless another rumor/spoiler comes out and it's not them)

- TOO: yes! yes! yes! Again, not a big fan of the song but they did so well! Also it was so nice seeing again some color besides black and white!! I genuinely enjoyed this stage.

- ONF: They killed me. I just loved this performance so so much. When I saw the song I didn't know how they were going to do it but wow! I had so much fun watching it, and I know I just said I wasn't ranking today but they're first in my heart (so far) hahahaha :')

Ah...I can't believe there're only two! episodes left and next week another team will be leaving...

Btw, I'm getting tired of seeing a legion of back-up dancers on every performance. It's as if they're not capable of creating impact /filling the stage by themselves or something. It makes me confused/frustrated looking at so many people (extra pixelated btw) and trying to find the members lol.

Omg this post was so long D:

ncteez:
Favorite moments:
- Hui and the recording session for JUST ON - the vocals, rap, talent !!
- ONF being meekrats haha, love the editors
- Ravn not being able to hide his happiness when Woong asked him to be Romeo

Honestly these off-stage segments and funny editing are mostly what keeps me going at this point

wow i cant believe we have 2 episodes to go either :(( RTK has been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least!

Collabs:

1.  ONF x Pentagon
  2. The Boyz x Oneus/ON

Individual:

1. ONF
  2. Oneus/TOO

Woah we almost have the same order! For the collabs i think ONF x Pentagon were well deserving of first, ahh the whole performance gave me chills. LOVED Wooseok's creepy rap, Hui and Hyojin's vocals were just perfect. As for The Boyz x Oneus, i dont really know how to describe it but it was so heartwarming. Low-key felt like a protest against Mnet's elimination haha. I think it was a shame they came last, but it is almost expected with a less powerful performance concept. Also they all looked like they were having so much fun!

I think ONF are first out of these three, the arrangement just killed me. So fun, i was dancing with them, refreshing and super cool! Probably one of those performances which would work SO well with a live audience (getting the crowd hyped af). I couldnt decide between Oneus and TOO for second. Oneus' dance was cool (that part with the light stick things was so pretty) and Seoho's voice in the chorus was gorgeous! TOO also did the hiphop concept brilliantly, the main dancer (i think his name was Kyung ho?) DAMN he blew me away, that man has presence! I worried it could be cringey (like Got7's girls girls girls haha) but they really pulled it off, the neon clothes was awesome too.

Aw and your favourite moments melted my heart! Can we add to the list The Boyz's Q smiling during their collab stage, in the final dance break he looks sooo happy i wanted to cry lol

mrspartypoison:
THEY WERE SO ROBBED!!!! I knew it was doomed ever since they mentioned ''vocals'' and ''feelings''

I get what you mean, their performance was so meaningful and beautiful, felt like a relief from the darker concepts! I did actually see someone else comment that it was the sort of performance that can be greatly appreciated by the members themselves, but harder for voters/fans to (as the vast majority of us havent been kpop trainees!) so that could explain why they came last :(

mrspartypoison:
the concept was a bit ehhh

idk if im the only one but i felt they couldve played the R&J concept more? had a fight scene, or something resembling the play storyline more? It was good and i loved the last part with the poison. Im praying they dont go, i know someone has to be eliminated but i get the feeling theyve got more to show! 

mrspartypoison:
Btw, I'm getting tired of seeing a legion of back-up dancers on every performance.

hmm i was thinking the same.... even in TOO x VV performance they had backup dancers along with the 17 of them. Two performances that used the backup dancers perfectly (in my opinion!) were The Boyz Reveal and ONF's We Must Love, TB needed lots for the 'rebellion' concept, and ONF created some really awesome formations. I was thinking about how it compares to Queendom, here performances seem to be far more focused on the dance than vocals, arrangement or rap. Hopefully in the final we'll see more of the members!

Catico:
I did actually see someone else comment that it was the sort of performance that can be greatly appreciated by the members themselves, but harder for voters/fans to (as the vast majority of us havent been kpop trainees!) so that could explain why they came last :(

Makes sense... for me it was powerful enough that without understanding 0 Korean and not having gone through the trainee experience I was able to connect with their performance, but besides that yeah it wasn't such an in your face performance like the others

Catico:
idk if im the only one but i felt they couldve played the R&J concept more?

Yeah, I don't think it was that obvious for those who weren't aware of the concept beforehand

Catico:
Two performances that used the backup dancers perfectly (in my opinion!) were The Boyz Reveal and ONF's We Must Love

Absolutely agree with you. They used the back-up dancers but it didn't feel overwhelming.