Someone mentioned to me that this ended up being canceled. I am hoping that this is not the case because I really wanted to see Yacht in a main role for once.

Rokite:

Someone mentioned to me that this ended up being canceled. I am hoping that this is not the case because I really wanted to see Yacht in a main role for once.

Nope. They just released a trailer for it and Santa and Earth are starting to promoting now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zETLEXxk74M&t=4038s 

Thank you, I am  so looking forward to it! Thanks for the link

This is from Stupid Wabi Sabi YouTube channel:
"7project will be available on iQiyi application and website iQ.com in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South Korea, North America, South America, and Australia

For Japan, the series will be released on U-NEXT. The on-air date and time will be announced later.

For other territories that are not mentioned above, you can watch the series on Studio Wabi Sabi Youtube Channel.

For Studio Wabi Sabi channel members, you can watch the series every Monday at 08.00 p.m. (GMT+7) while other users can watch it for free after 24 hours, every Tuesday at 08.00 p.m. (GMT+7)"