YAY a drama between xu kai and bai lu so excited their past dramas r rlly good so looking forward to this

Can’t wait for this drama. So excited that I get to see Xu Kai and Bai Lu together again. They need to make more after this ❤️?

i heard rumors drama might change casts is it true ?? i hope not i love kailu sooo much!!

I dont knw for sure but i think mydramalist would update it as they are very quick in doing so when it comes to these things as of right now the cast is the same as before so were just gnaa have to wait and see:))

I kept hearing Xu Kai might not be in this drama Imperial Cuisine with Bai Lu. Is it true? I’m praying that he is. I’ve been waiting! 

hjellybean100:

I dont knw for sure but i think mydramalist would update it as they are very quick in doing so when it comes to these things as of right now the cast is the same as before so were just gnaa have to wait and see:))

Ohh... Well i hope they're not replaced... I'd love to see them again together ?????

No longer with Bai Lu... the Female Lead is Wu Jin Yan. They worked together in Story of Yanxi Palace.

Cho Na:

No longer with Bai Lu... the Female Lead is Wu Jin Yan. They worked together in Story of Yanxi Palace.

noo i was so looking forward to seeing them together again T-T

I have been dreaming of Fuheng and Yingluo's real romance.  Been watching the short YouTube video of them 2 gether and Yanxi Palace undeveloped romance over and over again