"I saw the thing that is the farthest away from me...... It's you"

"In midst of youthful regrets, I slowly wither away In wasteland of disappointment I learned to cry. In midst of pretending to be myself I lost myself. In the deepest, darkest room of my heart i chant a love song about how the only who can embrace me myself"

"If one day, they really could make a time machine, would you want to go back in time or to the future? Of course the past. Why? You don't want to see the future? There's no need to think about the future because no matter what happens in the future, you'll be by my side. What about you? Will you be like me and want to find the you that hasn't met me yet? No. If one day I could really go back to the past, I wouldn't find myself. I would find you and tell you that I'm your future. The only one you can like. The only one you can love.  Actually, you wouldn't need to say anything. I believe that that me once he sees you, will know that you're his future, the only one he can love, Huang Yu Xuan."

"Only if you asked to see me, our meeting would be meaningful to me."

"Please, give me a chance and let me prove it to you. Give me another chance to let you know that in this world, there's still one person, that likes and needs you more than anyone, I promise that I'll give it my all to make you happy, to make sure you never feel like the world has left you behind, to let you know that you're someone who's worthy of being deeply loved."

gnuooh:

"Please, give me a chance and let me prove it to you. Give me another chance to let you know that in this world, there's still one person, that likes and needs you more than anyone, I promise that I'll give it my all to make you happy, to make sure you never feel like the world has left you behind, to let you know that you're someone who's worthy of being deeply loved."

What episode was the from?

Wintergardener :

What episode was the from?

I think it's on ep 12 or 13? by Mo Jun Jie i guess

Sometimes I think I am the universe's dimmest star.
Fighting to shine, wanting someone to discover my tiny existence.
But in the end, waiting for is falling.
In the moment of plummeting to death
I know there's no one in the world who remembers me.
            —Chen Yun Ru, Someday or One Day

wannable:

I think it's on ep 12 or 13? by Mo Jun Jie i guess

Thank you.

"Maybe wanting to disappear from this world so badly is not because you're too disappointed in this world, but because you have so many expectations for this world."

"Have you ever had that feeling before? 

When you hear a certain song, you'll feel like that song is like a time machine.  You'll unconsciously go back to certain moments in the past while following the melody.

Maybe it's a smile that was left in your heart unknowingly. Or maybe someone who slips into your dreams unconsciously. Or maybe it was a hug you remember very clearly accidentally.

Just like this song. It reminds me of a person that has been living in my heart since a long time ago."

"And then, every time, in order to meet you I would come from the past to here and use Wang Quan Sheng's identity to fall in love with you again."

"I hope one day, this world will change, and that no matter who I like, it won´t be strange anymore."

"When one door closes, another opens. All you have to do is walk in."

"Many times, the funeral is not for the one who died. It is for the ones left behind."