Does anyone know where I can get the novel ? Or is there an English Translation?  If so , please message me the link pleaseeee??

I don't see it... I'm sorry... I just finished reading the Start in My Mind. in Thai.. Almost finished actually. I had to take a brake...  Anyone see that Eng, please share.

MEB has the Thai original version. I don't think the auto translator could work on this on. The language is not going to be feasible for that. It was a bit hard in Thai, even... somewhat of a modern adaptive use.

Oh My GOD!!! Freaking adorable and it is going to be hard for the series to make most of the books in to film... Fah is something else... His world is Doa Nuer.... I cried.

Kua Fah = Core of the sky / North Pole

Doa Nuer = North Start

North Start is the brightest start ... unmoving from the North direction no matter what ... most reliable direction guidance on earth ... North Start is also the closet start to the North Pole. They are pointing to each other... 

Their names said it all ... They love each other so-so much (NOT in a bad sexual way ... In a brotherly way). (Ep. 3: Fah and Neau do the tap lip kiss when Fah dropped him off at the dorm -- It was their thing... not sexual to them but that was why Kuarn mis-understood them.)  Kua Fah was loving and pampering his brother. Neur is his everything.   

I'm doing KinnPorche Recap now. I may do this one next if there is no Eng version by then. It is going to be hard... Language of this book is hard, I feel.

What about kleun ... What will happen in future.. even will they start dating.. will doaneau date phoon or not.. any love triangle..??

It was a love triangle... might be 4 ways if we count Tee...

I explained in the below comments. Please check it out... : )

https://mydramalist.com/715945-star-and-sky-star-in-my-mind-sky-in-your-heart#comment-9491997

If anyone finds an English translation, please send me a message with its link. Thanks

Does anyone have any version of this novel pdf or online? 

Omg thanks Mega much!!

ciz18:

If anyone finds an English translation, please send me a message with its link. Thanks

Have you found it yet?

As of right now, the novel is only available in Thai. There are a few unofficial/unauthorized English and Chinese translations on Wattpad, but they're slow on updates. One has even discontinued the updates. :(

So far, I haven't heard anything about it being translated to another language. The book version was published a few years ago (around '18 or '19), so I guess they want to see how popular the book and series are overseas before deciding whether or not to translate it.