I started watching My sweet mobster only to later realise that's it's still airing. So the waiting game has begun and I need similar shows. So here's the requirements:

Completed show

Nothing too serious 

Comedic gang of sidekicks. Similar to CLOY 

No high schoolers/ student lead characters.its fine if occasionally portrayed in flashbacks 

Romcom/cohabitation/contractual relationships/ family or similar genres are also welcome

I've already watched over 200 shows so please recommend a couple at the same time as there is a good chance I would have already watched it(reply...., Vincenzo,...etc).

Would prefer Korean but other languages are fine, provided they fit the above requirements.

Thanks in advance 

• My Demon (ML gets a gang of former mobsters who work for him and are comedic, overall drama is a bit more serious, though)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (mostly light and comedic with funny supporting characters)
 emeraldarrows:
  • My Demon (ML gets a gang of former mobsters who work for him and are comedic, overall drama is a bit more serious, though)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (mostly light and comedic with funny supporting characters)

Watched both. Thanks

My Liberation Notes - life, family, slight romance
Fight For My Way - romcom
Because This is My First Life - cohabitation
 Doctor Slump - romcom, healing
 The Fiery Priest - comedic gang :D
The Atypical Family - fantasy, family
18 Again  - family, romance

anyyy:

Going to watch Fiery Priest now... Thanks.

For anyone who is reads this later please keep the recommendations going... You'll save me hours of research on what to watch.

anyyy:

My friend what have you done... The fiery priest was a barrel of laughs until I saw the grenade. I was planning to sleep after this episode, now I need answers.....

Solid recommendation  :)

Sam:

My friend what have you done... The fiery priest was a barrel of laughs until I saw the grenade. I was planning to sleep after this episode, now I need answers.....

Solid recommendation ? 

this drama is just a combination of comedic and dark, which made it more memorable to me, not every film has a unique plot like this drama ?

Let me know your thoughts after completing it <3

Terius Behind Me - about a spy in hiding from his own government after being falsely accused. He lives in a large family apartment complex, coming out to jog at night, with little human contact. He eventually emerges to try to help his neighbour across the hall,  a young housewife with small twins who is going through a rough time. Although he is secretly in contact with co-workers from his former life, for the "gang" I'm thinking of the playground parents, who have their own intelligence network.

maidenholmes:

Terius Behind Me - about a spy in hiding from his own government after being falsely accused. He lives in a large family apartment complex, coming out to jog at night, with little human contact. He eventually emerges to try to help his neighbour across the hall,  a young housewife with small twins who is going through a rough time. Although he is secretly in contact with co-workers from his former life, for the "gang" I'm thinking of the playground parents, who have their own intelligence network.

Watched this. Thanks

anyyy:

this drama is just a combination of comedic and dark, which made it more memorable to me, not every film has a unique plot like this drama ?

Let me know your thoughts after completing it <3

I thoroughly enjoyed it. The comedy was great. The back story for each character perfectly fit them and their behavioural habits. I liked that they didn't make it extremely religious and focused on the investigation and the comradery between the characters. 

I have noticed that cop/investigation Kdramas have some kind of obligation  to have scenes where the characters need to poop urgently and this took it to the next level. Considering most people are watching shows while eating, there needs to be a warning before the ep( based on true events T T). 

A great side character was Sister Kim. She provided perfect comic relief by cussing in rage and then repenting the very next second. However, my most favourite character was the magnae(youngest): Dear detective Seo. I was rooting for her from the from the beginning. There is a golden rule in dramas: the magnae is off limits. When she was hurt and later Father Han, all bets were off.

The only character i didn't like that much was the female prosecutor park. Her character development felt very unnatural. She did alot of bad things only to be let off in the end. The writer and director were forcing us to acknowledge her by always placing her right next to the ml in every scene and anytime he was having a hard time only she was allowed to approach him. This type of tension building and chemistry was unnatural and forced. They should have been acquaintances or friends at most and not waste so much screen time on them together.

Overall great watch. 8.5/10. Thanks once again for a great recommendation :)

I agree with you, the FL redemption arc was quite reluctant, but I did enjoy her acting humor, her facial expression was well done. Sister Kim's character is such a gem, she's one of my favorite characters in this :D

lastly, I'm glad that this drama can entertain you as much as it did to me!

Have you tried Hometown cha cha cha or Mad for each other?  I also like light funny dramas and am constantly on the search for those types.  You can check out my lists to see if that helps.

Miss Romcom:

Have you tried Hometown cha cha cha or Mad for each other?  I also like light funny dramas and am constantly on the search for those types.  You can check out my lists to see if that helps.

I liked mad for each other.  I really was enjoying hometown cha cha cha until the leads get together because suddenly the female lead's character changes. She starts talking in a high pitched voice and acts kiddish. She talks with a pout and stretches the dialogues which I think they wanted to be cute but I instantly dropped it. I think I had only 2 episodes left to finish the show.

I'll check out your list.

Thanks