toc xu:

They should give us notifications on airing dramas and dramas on your plan to watch list. Why don't they think of it? I'm so disappointed.

Maybe they did think of it, but practically don't know how to code it/implement the code inside the website. I bet it's not as easy as it may seem.  

This is a great idea, how has this not been implemented yet?

I love this idea, please implement it soon 

agreed! i've been thinking this for a long time !!

But what's the reason it's still has not been implemented yet tho??

MAL has this feature already, it would also be helpful for MDL users. For me I think searching for the green status in my PTW list also helps since it stands out. 

i love this. i feel like they should also add one when it finishes airing. cause i'm the kind of person to wait till its fully out. :3

metawinbri_:

i love this. i feel like they should also add one when it finishes airing. cause i'm the kind of person to wait till its fully out. :3

YES!

Hessa:
On the next update, we will have statues like "airing", "Ended", and "Planned". Maybe have an automatic message sent to users when the statue is changed from "Planned" to "Airing".

when's the next update? 

Please implement this feature

I think i am waiting for this one above 4-5 years.

This is really helpful in other site and platforms!

Really love this site and i will be happy to get notification when drama came out and when is on my watching every week to get update when episode came out!

+1 this would be a gamechanger