Reporting comments is hidden on a non-descript drop down menu currently. But considering that I keep seeing victim blaming, racist slurs, homophobic slurs, threats of violence and doxing and  so on within the comments s, they either aren't getting reported or are being reported but not dealt with.

There is a point where you are allowing toxicity to fester. I don't care if comments wants to bad mouth actors, dramas, etc whatever, its not likely to actually affect the people involved. But when the comments are telling people they wish they committed suicide or use slurs or conspiracy theories there is a point where the site has a responsibly to step in. 

Suggestions:

Make the report button on comments more noticeable, give us the capability to report entire uses rather than single comments when we see a pattern from an individual. If a specific page gets a lot of reports have a trained staff member come in to moderate or monitor the comments (I'm not saying close the comments or anything because I wouldn't support that, I'm saying someone who can step in and warn members, delete comments and have the power to ban).