Closed

Account Banned

This discussion has been closed.

My previous account under the name of the BL Xpress was banned. Now my second account under the name of Krishna Naidu has been banned as well. I have put alot of efforts into creating the watchlist. I'm not sure if I have violated any guidelines, because of which my accounts keep getting blocked. I would request you to reconsider this matter. I was also hoping to learn the reason behind the suspensions.Can you please help me with this matter. If my account could be unbanned, I will take neccessary measures to avoid getting banned again. Hoping to get a reply at the earliest. This is causing me alot of stress. 

I have been waiting to hear from them, because I don't understand why the accounts got blocked. I only shared links from my blog there. Many of my blogger friends have accounts on MDL and share their blog links, but none of them got blocked. If I'm doing something wrong, they could atleast give a warning or an explanation. This is so stressful, like I don't even know what I'm being punished for. 

Have you verified your accounts with a code that be sent on your mobile?Sometimes if you don't do that and you post things very often it goes as to [spamming] that is one reason your accounts have been banned. If you already have verified and you had that problem you should mail the admins :)

Thank you for replying. Yes I had both accounts verified. I have sent mails repeatedly, but got no reply. I'm quite disappointed to be honest. 

If your presence on MyDramaList is mostly for your self-promotion of your page, blog, app, or business, your account will mostly be banned by our bots or get flagged by the community.

Ji-N locked this May 30, 2021 04:44 pm