All updated, thank you guys for patience!

Oops. Bad Roommate was already on there when I posted the link, and I just didn't realize since the picture is different now. *facepalm* Sorry, now you have it listed twice. 

You moved Between Us to Upcoming, but forgot to take the picture/link off of June.

Also, you have Love Area listed twice too. You need to remove the one listed under May.

Thanks for updating! :)

Faltan 7proyect y Don't say no

My Secret Admirer is coming soon to Gagaoolala

Hi, I don't know if you will read this quick reply...

But whatever. Umm I wanted to ask if you added Don't Say No 

I love your feed, to be honest... It is so easy to identify new BL.

Thank you for that.

This page is not being updated anymore?

wendellmva:

This page is not being updated anymore?

Last update in August, I think we just need to be patient and keep update the new dramas coming (BL) and the admin will update as we go.

Current Thai BLs are becoming better and better.... 

In as much as they're becoming more realistic, they're also taking very serious issues and taking some very dark tones. 

Am I the only one seeing that?? 

This forum really needs an update..

Bad buddy, bite me , don't say no ,my mate match , second chance.....several bl's are currently airing...

Humble request to update asap...so we can make better use of this forum .

I think they mentioned they are not looking after the page that much, and that they couldcupdate it if people write them in a personal message. :) 

All added! Please remember to always provide links to dramas that have been officially confirmed! Thanks guys

NoirRoseHeart:

Oops. Bad Roommate was already on there when I posted the link, and I just didn't realize since the picture is different now. *facepalm* Sorry, now you have it listed twice. 

You moved Between Us to Upcoming, but forgot to take the picture/link off of June.

Also, you have Love Area listed twice too. You need to remove the one listed under May.

Thanks for updating! :)

Also, https://mydramalist.com/705843-mate-match

https://mydramalist.com/64557-grab-a-bite