You have My Ride, Enchante, and Love Stage!! on Upcoming, but they all need moved to 2022.

Not Me needs moved from Upcoming to 2021.

i wish someone would update this list,because  this year Thai BL  series are over 15 series

Hi guys, I created the list for 2022 but please only post links of dramas that have RELEASE DATES confirmed. I won't be adding the upcoming ones without confirmed release dates, thanks.

Ceki:

Hi guys, I created the list for 2022 but please only post links of dramas that have RELEASE DATES confirmed. I won't be adding the upcoming ones without confirmed release dates, thanks.

Hello friend... I think Enchante and Not me are missing from the 2022 list and also it's gone from upcoming list. And also cutie pie started airing from 19th feb

DreamLover:

Hello friend... I think Enchante and Not me are missing from the 2022 list and also it's gone from upcoming list. And also cutie pie started airing from 19th feb

will add them tonight, thank you! ^^

Thank you so much.. please keep updating the list, currently watching all i missed on this list 

I was afraid to take a look at the updates here xD

Let me start updating... just don't post upcoming with unofficial dates and we're good xD

Updated all, at least I think!

Let me know if there's anything else! ^^

DreamLover:

Fixed, thank you!

There's la cuisine too