So I just watched episode 3 and felt the need to share my opinion here.
I - somehow - find this series so real. I know there'll be people who are going to argue with that but for me, the characters are so real. I can totally understand Tharn. He is with the love is life and they've been together for 7 freaking years. I see that he totally accepts himself as he is and isn't scared to marry Type but Type isn't like him. I feel like he still didn't fully accept the fact that he is in love with another man. I bet that his dad isn't approving Tharn has things to do with it but I doubt that is the main reason. He had a big trauma in his childhood so he has problems with this (maybe it's not how it is, but I think that's the closest thing related to it). This episode had many realistic events in my opinion.
Type working until late night just and being busy seems like real life itself. (I'm currently a medical student and since we are just before the exam period  I am incredibly stressed). That's being said I understand Type. His boss is very hard on him so he wants everything to be perfect because he can lose his job if he isn't doing his work like he needs to.  I think Tharn is that sweet guy he wouldn't anything for his love which - yes - can be literally anything. He does what he loves but because of his family, he doesn't need to worry about money that's why he has more free time I think.
Now onto to other storylines:
Champ and Doc are just so cute together, I don't have anything to say.
Fiat and Leo... I think their relationship will be interesting to watch. They're attached to each other but on a different level. It seems obvious that Leo likes Fiat and I do think Fiat does like him too but he isn't admitting it (at least yet I hope).  Sadly I feel strong love triangle vibes...
Thorn and his new fiancée are so cute together :)

But Techno... Why are you so stupiiiiiid?!

I can only say things about the story because I don't know anything about rating production-related things...

What Techno did makes me angry. we all Know Techno Knows their secrets more than anyone How he can judge Tharn so easily? 

also, you forgot Khlui's part with Phu that was so damn funny this Cir Guy is so possessive about his BF lol.  

1. Yeaah, really... That whole scene was funny. I always loved Khlui and he his nosiness but I’m just not interested in Cir and Phu’s storyline... Maybe it’s me but I find them unnecessary. I hope they’ll have time for every storyline because there is a lot...

Who is phu anyway? I am not read the novel so I don't know why he so close with Tharn and what CirPhu will do in this series since they look like doesn't connect with other characters except Tharn

arifsaggio:

Who is phu anyway? I am not read the novel so I don't know why he so close with Tharn and what CirPhu will do in this series since they look like doesn't connect with other characters except Tharn

I Heard Phu is Tharn's Cousin.

Perhaps it is my advanced age, but, although I loved and watched the first season avidly, I cannot for the life of me remember who Khlui was...... I can remember Seo, the half-crazed, half blond (literally half a head....), K-pop-guzzling, Korean guy who shared a room next door to Tharn & Type (wasn't he the reason Type finally did not want to swap roommates in the beginning?). But as for Khlui, who was he and what did he do especially ????

Can anyone jog my failing memory????

He was Seo’s roommate but didn’t do anything special just spying after TharnType. He overheard their arguments because the walls of the dorm were so thin. And because he was busy with spying he didn’t realize that Seo liked him.

Well, I would say this is it in a nutshell but it’s not really a nutshell... Because that’s it 

Ancsanna:

He was Seo’s roommate but didn’t do anything special just spying after TharnType. He overheard their arguments because the walls of the dorm were so thin. And because he was busy with spying he didn’t realize that Seo liked him.

Well, I would say this is it in a nutshell but it’s not really a nutshell... Because that’s it 

Oh OK, it's slowly coming back to me now...... I don't know why, I thought Champ was in the room next door with Seo. 

Many thanks for bringing it all back to me.....  :-)