This show hasn't even been out that long and I want a spinoff for Leo x Fiat and Champ x Doc

I lile Phugun and his partner, I wanted to watch their spinoff. Champ and Doc are cute too...

But toward Fiat, I dont know how to see him, actually we dont see their interaction to see them as side couple. Right now I dont like him but we will see ^^

I just don’t like Fiat. His mannerism, his manipulative behavior, even his looks and the way he just grins like an empty headed nut case. I don’t know if that’s how his character is supposed to be or the actor is not so great. 

As for Champ and Doc - they see, so flat to me. They just keep looking at each other and grinning. I really expected better acting - I dunno ...

@Doodles-21 

The actor said that if people hated Fiat than he was doing a good job at portraying the character.

LeoFiat, yes I want. ChampDoc are cute, but not main couple material? I want them to stay the uncomplicatedly happy side couple. I like Phugun as a character, but not his bf.

Though I agree that I need more Fiat here because I'm not 100% on his motivations - maybe 90%, but we haven't had enough of him, and Leo, to determine what page exactly they're each on. I know because I see quite different but still valid interpretations floating about.

Still, interesting and "mutually pining, unhealthily codependent best friends" is my favourite, so I'm totally biased.

Not weird...i also like to watch straight and BL love series..tharn type is the best Thailand series i ever watched. ..the other series i like is manner of death and  Rahut Rissaya 2020

I just want at least a side story on fiat × Leo I am so much in love with this couple also the story of techno and his bf 

Err... don't think you'll get Techno and his bf. In the book series, his bf is Kengkla (don't know if you've watched Love By Chance, but that Kengkla). It's probably Mame's least popular pairing. That's why he won't even be named in the series: so Mame doesn't have to change it and those who hate Kengkla (myself included) can pretend it's someone else.

annemarisa:

Err... don't think you'll get Techno and his bf. In the book series, his bf is Kengkla (don't know if you've watched Love By Chance, but that Kengkla). It's probably Mame's least popular pairing. That's why he won't even be named in the series: so Mame doesn't have to change it and those who hate Kengkla (myself included) can pretend it's someone else.

I mean I am not a fan of Kengkla either but I think the most poor pairing is Fiat and Leo....I don't like the fact that No chose to date Kla but in their story I felt like No made Kla suffer for atleast a bit and by the end he seemed kinda remorseful about taking advantage of a drunk No (and just to be clear I don't wanna see a No x Kla spin-off, I had enough of them in LBC2).

But Leo and Fiat are just wrong. Fiat's character is not damaged but he's an outright sociopath. I don't know why people find their pairing cute. Leo is a bit high-handed and dominant too but he's nowhere as bad as fiat. Fiat sleeps with random guys, tries to get with type not because he's sincerely in love with him or even likes him but just because he's like a fancy new toy he wants to get his hands on, he finds out that Type is in a serious relationship and actively tries to seduce him and break his relationship (almost succeeding btw) and then when he is confronted by Tharn he outright refuses to back down and shows no remorse whatsoever. 

Also the only reason he apologized to Tharn was because he started a relationship with Leo who urged him to to do so. If Leo wasn't there or if Type and his friends hadn't scared him (which I don't support, they could have just threatened him or sent him to therapy instead of kidnapping him, they aren't gangsters) that guy would have been ok screwing up other people's life. See if he was some arrogant playboy type guy who gets what he wants I would still have let this go but Fiat did all these horrible things and then pretended to be weak and pitiful while he was anything but that. Watch any asian drama and every single second female lead is like that. I don't see any of the viewers shipping them with with any of the male characters so why is it so here. BL relationships are just like any other relationships so personally I don't support their pairing for these reasons.

Going to have to agree to disagree on that. LeoFiat are my favourite: I see both the characters and their relationship very differently than you do.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

annemarisa:

Going to have to agree to disagree on that. LeoFiat are my favourite: I see both the characters and their relationship very differently than you do.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I actually really liked Leo's character and I think he deserved better than Fiat....that's probably why it made me hate Fiat's character more....it always felt like Leo was doing and sacrificing everything while Fiat just made stupid faces or cried or whined about everyone abandoning him (even when Leo was right there beside him all along).... Anyway I won't try to change your mind...I get pretty attached to my ships too (second lead syndrome and all)...I do hope to see more dramas with the actor that played Leo

annemarisa:

I didn't know kengkla and I also didn't watched love by chance its a bit weird , his name though

annemarisa:

I didn't know kengkla and I also didn't watched love by chance its a bit weird , his name though