The first season was amazing and the start of season two but during the last few eps they should have killed the dad yes it wouldve been sad but the storyline kinda fell in the end i loveddd tharntype and would rewatch it.  Also the whole type cutting his hair of and eyebrows was weirdd it wouldve been better if the dad died and then type rushed home after he received the call, he wouldve gone throught a stage where he missed tharn and needed stability, which us what tharn wouldve provided and then they wouldve realised they need eachother but still loveed the series and would definitely rewatch it?

There should've been a wedding in s2 . then in the paid special episode they should've showed the married couple story .

Your concept is good. It could've been like this. Its totally my imagination don't bash me please. We all have seen that Type's father was homophobic and still hadn't accepted TharnType relationship. So, they could've done something like Type's father had a major heart attack and Type gets devastated. When he goes back to his hometown, Type's father tries to guilt him into breaking his relationship with Tharn and his father's health makes him do that. Instead of making Fiat the antagonist and adding a useless breakup and unnecessary angst. They could've portrayed the story on this line. That way LeoFiat could've gotten their own story too.