Everyone should watch The Untamed if it's not done yet :3 The plot is crazy and the actors are so cool and handsome !!! Plus it's a loooong drama ! Enough to keep you busy for some time

Me too

CLKD:

I joined Twitter just so I could make sure I saw the announcement about the box set lol.  I’m not addicted really I’m not......

Are you guys talking about the jaybl Twitter lol I went so far found a Thai ebook lol I was thinking even a Google translation would do for now but I haven't yet acted on the impulse XD 

Spitzouuu:

Everyone should watch The Untamed if it's not done yet :3 The plot is crazy and the actors are so cool and handsome !!! Plus it's a loooong drama ! Enough to keep you busy for some time

I watched it and read the full novel. Reading the novel is better although it is long, it gives more perspective into their relation and everything. I got hooked onto it and finished it in 2 days.

Love Untamed Yibo is so beautiful I love him

But have you guys seen the High&Low Japanese drama series?  It's bromance but so angsty and hot men everywhere sooooo goooood just start with the first one it's only 6 eps I think 

Spitzouuu:

I started watching it because a friend recommended me the series and it was very famous on social media. I got until episode 9 but I had to put on hold. It has so many characters and I was so confused that after I learned the names and the faces, I had to rewatch the 1st episode lol...

Just_Me_Now:

I started watching it because a friend recommended me the series and it was very famous on social media. I got until episode 9 but I had to put on hold. It has so many characters and I was so confused that after I learned the names and the faces, I had to rewatch the 1st episode lol...

When I was reading the novel, I literally wrote down the names of the character and their relation to the main character in the notepad and referred to it. There are way too many characters and the names are confusing too but got used to names by the time I reached half of the novel. I watched the drama after reading the novel so I had no problem while watching it. 

Nanu D:

When I was reading the novel, I literally wrote down the names of the character and their relation to the main character in the notepad and referred to it. There are way too many characters and the names are confusing too but got used to names by the time I reached half of the novel. I watched the drama after reading the novel so I had no problem while watching it. 

Lucky you, I just went straight to watch the series without reading the novel or watching the anime. In the first scene I was so confused, like who is who?! Is he a vampire(I was talking about Wei Wuxian, he had blood on his mouth)?!?! Lmao!!!! Propably after I watch some episodes of TharnType, I'll watch some of The Untamed...

Just_Me_Now:

Lucky you, I just went straight to watch the series without reading the novel or watching the anime. In the first scene I was so confused, like who is who?! Is he a vampire(I was talking about Wei Wuxian, he had blood on his mouth)?!?! Lmao!!!! Propably after I watch some episodes of TharnType, I'll watch some of The Untamed...

I started series first like you said I couldn't understand at all so, I read the novel and came back to continue series. 

Nanu D:

I started series first like you said I couldn't understand at all so, I read the novel and came back to continue series. 

Do you still have the link of the novel?!?! Perhaps I'll read it once I finish The Untamed to fill some plot holes...

Just_Me_Now:

Do you still have the link of the novel?!?! Perhaps I'll read it once I finish The Untamed to fill some plot holes...

https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/novels/grandmaster-of-demonic-cultivation/

It's a good read. Enjoy :)

Just_Me_Now:

LineTV always provides the English subs when the episodes airs, so watch it from the official links. Here on MDL, someone always posts the episodes for international fans(in the comment and discussion section),  please, watching it from the official links will increase the views and the possibilities of a 2nd season.

Do you know if it will be out today or do we have to wait til tomorrow? 

Today! In approx 7 hours