Does anyone know why they temporarily suspended the show as of December 1st until further notice?

stickelsan:

Does anyone know why they temporarily suspended the show as of December 1st until further notice?

https://www.orientaldaily.com.my/news/entertainment/2022/12/01/530646  All shows has 7 days break  for sure, we are waiting for further notices. 

Thank you, please update me if you hear more

The former president of China passed away and the country is in mourning - suspension lifted as of today

Thank you, I did find that out after the fact, I was concerned that they were being delayed for another reason.  I'm assuming that you are from Baltimore, MD? I am originally also from there. Glad to see others as interested in these dramas as I am.

Hi!!! I am originally from Florida but relocated to Baltimore a little over 30 years ago. I'm actually not in Baltimore but in the city so that counts. I have loved this drama up until the 36th episode. Had to stop watching last night cause I got aggravated but will probably give in and finish it today.It was soooo good up to this point