cristina_bai:

I know its been a while since you posted those links. However, I was wondering if you could reupload them to a site like daily motion or somewhere else.  Also, those sites you originally posted the links in soompi set off my internet security software.  Is there anywhere safer?

Sorry about this, I sometimes forget about this forum post. Thank you, Blue Poison for responding.

What I've done is I've added these episodes to my TLC edit for now.  Go to my dropbox link, it's [ http ://bit.ly/35jOUvL] just take out the space. You can find download links for these episodes in the .txt file labeled "Download Edited Episodes" or the alternative is you can torrent them from me as well.

I started this drama on dramacool but the quality was blurry plus I've heard all the complaints about the cuts/edits that I dropped it for the time being until I found your thread! Thank you so much now I can rly pick it up again and enjoy watching Xukai/Bailu! 

Just wondering your dropbox only has up to ep 33 released, will you be adding the rest of the episodes later on?  Like is this project still ongoing?

It's ongoing  - and we appreciate all the effort,as it takes a long time to do what she is doing! <3

mahsien:

I started this drama on dramacool but the quality was blurry plus I've heard all the complaints about the cuts/edits that I dropped it for the time being until I found your thread! Thank you so much now I can rly pick it up again and enjoy watching Xukai/Bailu! 

Just wondering your dropbox only has up to ep 33 released, will you be adding the rest of the episodes later on?  Like is this project still ongoing? 

Blue Poison:

It's ongoing  - and we appreciate all the effort,as it takes a long time to do what she is doing! <3

Oh thanks for confirming! I totally command her for taking on this big project it's def time consuming so, I don't mind waiting :)

mahsien:

Oh thanks for confirming! I totally command her for taking on this big project it's def time consuming so, I don't mind waiting :)

Welcome to the cult! Muahahahaha xD

Blue Poison:

Welcome to the cult! Muahahahaha xD 

Thanks hahha I'm currently on a Xukai marathon lol This drama is gonna be my 4th one of him lol

Is a different app or software needed to watch the episodes? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but my laptop couldn't play it after I downloaded 1 ep. Are we suppose to download from the Torrent file or the "Updated subtitle files"??

mahsien:

Is a different app or software needed to watch the episodes? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but my laptop couldn't play it after I downloaded 1 ep. Are we suppose to download from the Torrent file or the "Updated subtitle files"??

Hello! I've read all your previous posts, sorry for the delayed reply. Welcome to this project. :) 

What issue can I help you with? The susbtitle .txt files contain nothing but the subtitles, they shouldn't affect the video in anyway. Tell me how you were able to watch the first episode? Did you download one of the links provided or watch it directly through the pcloud website? The other method is to torrent them but I'm assuming you chose the first option. 

The intended setup is for viewers to download either by a link or torrent from my laptop. Once an episode is downloaded, grab the corresponding subtitle file (unless it's for Ep. 50-55, which have the subs hard-coded on the video.) through my dropbox and then watch it on the video player of your choosing. I personally use VLC.

Thank you for the prompt reply! I first clicked the link on the pcloud website and there was no subtitles, so I thought I had to download from either torrent or the "Updated subtitle files" folders? So I tried downloading from the torrent folder but then I couldn't watch it for some reason my laptop wasn't able to play the video...so I'm sort of in a dilemma as to what to do to watch the episodes...

mahsien:

Thank you for the prompt reply! I first clicked the link on the pcloud website and there was no subtitles, so I thought I had to download from either torrent or the "Updated subtitle files" folders? But then I couldn't watch it for some reason my laptop wasn't able to play the video...so I'm sort of in a dilemma as to what to do to watch the episodes...

Just to be clear, you downloaded the video on to your laptop but it wouldn't play? Did it play properly once then not work the second time, or did it only play when you viewed it through the pcloud website with no subs?

APrincessofMars:

Just to be clear, you downloaded the video on to your laptop but it wouldn't play? Did it play properly once then not work the second time, or did it only play when you viewed it through the pcloud website with no subs?

So I downloaded an ep from Torrent folder and then tried to play it but didn't work, I got a msg like windows media player cannot play it or something? But when I clicked on the pcloud link which prompted me to a website I was able to watch it online but there was no subs. (I didn't download the video on the pcloud website tho)

mahsien:

So I downloaded an ep from Torrent folder and then tried to play it but didn't work, I got a msg like windows media player cannot play it or something? But when I clicked on the pcloud link which prompted me to a website I was able to watch it online but there was no subs. (I didn't download the video on the pcloud website)

Ok I see. Try downloading the Pcloud link to your computer. Torrent files won't open up with a video player directly. You have to torrent the video first. If you have a torrent client, like qBittorrent or Utorrent, these programs will open up the torrent file and start downloading the contents of the torrent. I'm not sure how familiar you are with torrenting, forgive me if this is all information you are already aware of. If torrenting sounds complicated, then downloading the episode from the pcloud or mediafire links should be more straightforward. With the Pcloud links, choose Download --> Direct Download. Then a pop-up window should show up. Click the blue text at the bottom that reads "No thanks, Start the download."

No, I actually appreciate you explaining what Torrent means as this is all new to me so thank you for that! So if I do download from the pcloud website, will it have subs in it? When I was watching it on the pcloud website online subs werent available so I was just wondering...And I tried downloading from mediafire links as well the video played but there was no subs??

mahsien:

No, I actually appreciate you explaining what Torrent means as this is all new to me so thank you for that! So if I do download from the pcloud website, will it have subs in it? When I was watching it on the pcloud website online subs werent available so I was just wondering...And I tried downloading from mediafire links as well the video played but there was no subs??

No problem, I never know how much info someone has on torrenting, and for some it's new. 

So with the subtitles, none of the links to download will have subtitles in them. The reason for this is when I have to make corrections to the subs, I'd have to update all the links too--and I make corrections quite often. Only the torrents come with subtitles, but just as a seperate file. None of the subtitles are hard-coded into the videos (with the exception of 50-55). Again, this is so I can make corrections to the subtitle file without affecting the videos. So for every episode you want to watch, download the episode's subtitle file directly from my dropbox link. Once you have the subtitle, place it in the same folder as your episode. 

Here's a tip. If you downloaded the 2K episode, once the sub is in the same folder as the episode, the subs should play automatically whenever you open the video, because both the video and sub file share the exact same file name. But if you downloaded the 1080p episode, then rename the sub file to same name as the 1080p episode. Example: If you downloaded "The Legends (Zhao Yao) Ep 24 TLC Edit_1080p" then rename Ep 24's subtitle from "The Legends (Zhao Yao) Ep 24 TLC Edit" to "The Legends (Zhao Yao) Ep 24 TLC Edit_1080p" and the subs should play automatically whenever you play the video.  I know this works for VLC player, for other players it might be different.

Thank you so much for explaining! I just got home and will try it out to see if it works out. I'm thinking of downloading utorrent software so I can download the episodes in your torrent folder since you said only the torrents come with the subtitles. If I go for the other method I feel like it'll take so long to download every ep and in addition I have to download the respective subtitle for it... I feel like it's doable if the drama has about 20 eps but this one has over 50 eps... So maybe that would be more efficient if I go for the torrent method? all I need is to Utorrent and then downloading from your torrent folder I would be able to watch with the subs right?

Edit: I just tried doing what you explained with downloading the ep and adding the subtitle in the same folder. It works perfectly! I can finally watch the episode with subtitle, thank you so much for taking the time to explain!! If the torrent method doesn't seem convenient then I have no choice I guess I'll stick to this method, the only downside is that it takes a lot of space haha ?