I am sharing novel ebook link. Enter at your risk, if          anyone finished this novel let me know about review.                                                                                                                   https://www.51shucheng.net/yanqing/nigeiwodexihuan

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: just read first 2 chapters, trigger warning attempted suicide and death

Drama Mama Lambanana:

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: just read first 2 chapters, trigger warning attempted suicide and death

You will get more lots of surprise . 

Yes, I binge read six chapters instead of sleeping. Regretful now zzzz.

Drama Mama Lambanana:

Yes, I binge read six chapters instead of sleeping. Regretful now zzzz.

??? I read whole novel it was worst experience

Could anyone spoil me ?

The novel’s synopsis seems so different from the drama, I’m curious 

Vico SDL:

Could anyone spoil me ?

The novel’s synopsis seems so different from the drama, I’m curious 

They have changed story premises, characters are same, initial story is same but they are showing different situation from novel. 

The book is horrible… the way he torments her about ST’s death and just miraculously wants to marry her after her death without loving her. I’ll stick to the drama

Wait wait wait, so he torments just because Su Tian died when stopping her from committing suicide ?

What does it mean, « tormenting » her ?

Yes… he keeps reminding her over and over that she caused Su Tian’s death, that she took her life and took everything from him. He even lets their son call ST his 2nd mom because it was supposed to be ST’s child and tells MH that he wants to take the child to raise with ST when she comes back. And MH puts up with it the entire time. The redemption arc is laughable… 

Rami:

Yes… he keeps reminding her over and over that she caused Su Tian’s death, that she took her life and took everything from him. He even lets their son call ST his 2nd mom because it was supposed to be ST’s child and tells MH that he wants to take the child to raise with ST when she comes back. And MH puts up with it the entire time. The redemption arc is laughable… 

Urgh, that’s sick