I compiled the quotes shown on screen the end of each episode. I don't remember the context of some of them, but here's what I got. I think only episode 2 didn't feature any: 

Episode 1:

Things will be fine once you turn 30

Even if your life is full of dark clouds, I will still love you

I like dramas that are all about love, because I won't fall in love for real

Saying you won't fall in love means you want to be in love

What about my happiness?

Why are you asking me about your happiness?

Eun-jung said she realized for the first time the value of wealth and fame stands way below the value of love

She said what's more exciting than money is love

Episode 3: 

I like to receive packages and I like to study the menu in a restaurant, but I like my work incomparably better than those things, and I want to do it with you, I want to do it right

We should be more careful when we reject something at our age, it’s about an opportunity wrinkles take it away from us

Just because you don’t like her, you can’t say that you’re not responsible. After all, you’re the one who moved her heart

Episode 4:

Do you still hate me? That means you’re not over me

I hate you because we broke up while I hated you. We’re over because I won’t date you again

Where did you even hear that?

Why are the guys I like all poor at fighting?

It’s a huge opportunity to have met someone you love

And when you lose the opportunity, it hurts. Your bones ache

How can you tease me with this?

Episode 5:

One day, we came to believe that fights wouldn’t lead to a breakup. The belief put us at ease. And ironically, being at ease made us not tolerate each other’s differences like we used to do in the beginning. 

I’m just jealous. Of what? She’s confident enough to do such an immature thing without reserve. 

I want to thrive so I can do any immature thing I want. 

Anyway, love is like the consumables of a car. If it’s not used up, the car keeps running. If it’s used up, it stops running. 

Episode 6:

Now that you’ve become a general manager, I feel like I’ll be the protagonist who gets in a romantic relationship with you. Isn’t that what people call a modern-day Cinderella? Cinderella doesn’t necessarily have to be a woman. 

Adventurous people are sexy. Just as how I didn’t expect this is all I’d have. After hard work, a designer bag might drop out of nowhere if I stay like this. It’s a weird world anyway. So I’ll count on the lowest possibility that is a good enough reason for me to stay still today. 

I’ve grown attached to you. That’s it. 

Episode 7:

If you ever loved someone, you will be bothered by the person for the rest of your life. 

Today is confession day if we start dating today, my birthday will mark our 100th day anniversary. 

Please, stop being so naive, okay? You will only end up becoming a pushover. 

So do I really have to ask you out?

Episode 8:

Is that why you came here?

I feel less lonely when I see someone lonelier than me. 

Are you doing this to break up with me? If I want to, will you break up with me?

What if you find before you fall in love with that person is the love that you possess, but after you start your relationship, all there is left to find is hatred? Don’t you agree?

Episode 9:

Not just who I am, remember how I was happy with you. If you’re not here, who would remember how happy I was then? 

But… why are you happy that I’m gone? 

There’s nothing to talk about right now. But it won’t hurt him to check in with me every now and then. 

If a traveler gets lost it’s still a journey. But for a businessman, it’s bankruptcy. 

It was love. 

Episode 10:

Let’s just say that we both don’t have to apologize to each other. We just borrowed a few words from our diary. We can do that because we don’t mean anything to each other now. 

Well, filming the memories of you and Ms. Lim would make me jealous, won’t it?

Why do you try so hard to complicate your life? Stop it. You staying away from the person you love. Forget about your positions as the actor and the manager. You can’t pick and choose who are considered better and who are considered lacking in the world. 

Don’t think about whether your love will last a day or forever, even if your heart is ready to last forever humans are mortal beings. Stop wasting your time. 

Episode 11:

We will be working apart and become very busy. But let’s not be understanding and considerate. We have to see each other every day. 

Two hedgehogs are wandering around in a complicated maze. They keep poking each other and they both end up bleeding so much. At some point, they can’t stand it anymore and set the maze on fire and run away. The space they shared is gone. Then I open my eyes, and I don’t know where I am anymore.  

My feelings for you, it’s not just that I like you. I like you so much that I need you to do something. 

Episode 12:

On its own. 

When a man likes a woman, he becomes a seven-year-old boy. A seven-year-old boy can’t lay back and let it run its course. 

Mr. Seo, you can straighten out all the relationship problems you’re having now. However, you cannot fix the person. You must fix yourself only then is it possible.

If you’re too late, you’ll only regret it she will never come back. Realizing this early on is the key point. 

We once loved each other. But no one should regret not being able to buy a fancy meal. 

I hated and cursed you. Yes, that’s how I felt up until recently. 

Of course, there are things I also regret and am disappointed about. But things are a bit different now. My anticipation for the future has exceeded my regrets about the past. When we were together we did our best at that moment. Let’s leave our past as past as it should be. 

Episode 13:

When he holds my hand I somehow feel comfortable. I feel like I can count on him. I feel like I can hug him and I won’t regret anything. 

I mean dating is all about the process of breaking such trust.  

I guess you like Min-jun a lot. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have dated him. 

It’s okay, just hang in there. Just hang in there as you always do whether it’s a drama or dating. Look at me, I’m hanging on so well. 

I’ll be the assailant. I’ll try to become an assailant of love. 

Episode 15:

Compromises, falling apart. The aggressive process of falling apart. Getting to know more about each other is like facing a series of variables. Love, in the end, is about fighting the variables. 

What’s there to ask? Just feel what you feel. 

Since I met you, I’ve been thinking. Maybe I saved the country in my previous life, but that wasn’t it. I must have saved a lot more than that. 

Episode 16:

We have fun talking to each other, enjoy our food together, and are happily in love. As we root for our present we say goodbye.