Just watched the trailer for this series and I must say that I'm quite intrigued by the story. It gives so much space left for the viewers to think what will happen in this series. I'm excited for this show. I basically check this out because of Ohm Pawat. Haha.

I'm a little worried about the whole premise of the show. HIStory 1 did something similar but people didn't really like it I guess because it's technically a girl but in a boy's body. Like if they don't do this right I feel like it would feel wrong to have them together (or anyone with Kim) just because it's technically not the same person and it just sounds really unethical to me.

But it is GMMTV. They usually make pretty good shows. I mean 2gether sounded like the generic fake dating story but they made it into something good. Besides the nosebleeds, the shippers seem to be likeable enough, as much as a weirdo can be likeable (as soon as they start falling for boys, they become more realistic). I'm kinda interested to see where it will go.

And yeah I'm the same with the Ohm thing xD. I swear in every episode of He's Coming To Me he has at least one shirtless scene and he has one in this show too.

it can go downhill too, but i have no expectations. 

Let's see how GMMTV will be able to carry out this series. I agree they seem to have a good production with their shows though sometimes the story are quite repetitive already.  In instance, BL Series being in a university setting most of the time. Not to mention, always includes Engineering. ?

Wouah,but now, after 5 episodes,  i love this mess ! Same as Rennee review, i was  not very enthousiast about the melting beetwen a man shape and a girl soul, at first. At first, i was puzzled about a changing body again (like in HiStory 1) but lot's of ideas, rythm, actings, lines are good here so keep continue ! The parody of pokemon combats, nose bleeding and funny cutes songs make me laugh a lot.  I love the melting Kim body/girl heart/brother of kim and Soda/Kim heart/girl body, Every possibility can change the script at every scene, and this is cool. Keep watching, wating for the 6th episode, on 26 th june.