First of all, I am a big fan of DIGITAL time pieces.  The alarm clock that I use to wake up every morning is actually a digital wrist watch with moon phase and fishing indicator (yes, very fancy digital wrist watch).

Anyways, when I saw how Wang Miao became mentally disturbed by the onset of the DIGITAL countdown timer in his eyes, I said to myself, I can identify with that.

I'm a very sound sleeper.  When I fall asleep, I usually am "blacked out" until the morning.  So, for me to wake up during the middle of the night is rare.  BUT on several ocassions, I am awoke during the night.  I look at my wrist watch and it is exactly 4:44 AM in the morning.  If it happens once, OK just a random event, BUT on several nights when I usually don't even regain consciousness till the morning?  CAN you imagine how freaky it is?

Next, I am busy doing something.  Then my brain tells me, "hey buddy you need to look at the time because the last time you checked was several hours ago."  I look at the time on the phone and it's exactly 4:44PM!   Could be anytime, but NO I had to check the time when it was exactly 4:44 AM/PM!

Those scenes when Wang Miao became mentally deranged at the digital string of numbers... That's me!  I'm like quit stalking me 4:44 and 5:55!  (If I was Wang Miao, I'd too go crazy and ask someone else, Are you seeing those triple repeat numbers too?  Nope, it's just me.)

BUT, now I know the truth.  The I-Ching book of changes (usually used in divination for mundane things in life like how a romance with such and such will unfold, etc.) talks about how there is a spirit world in the higher realms that exert their influences on the mortal realm.  Me seeing 4:44 and 5:55 just the spirit world's way of guiding me to solve a very complex mathematical problem in real life.  Basically, just the spirit world saying, Don't try too hard here are the answers.  Indeed 444 and 555 are actually the answers to my complex mathematical problem.

SO, if anyone of you seeing triple repeating numbers, don't be alarmed.  It the Trisolarans trying to help you out in someway... 

P.S:  Other ways the Trisolarans have tried to shove the number 444 into my face:  Got a Wallbreaker to appear before me wearing a T-shirt with BIG 444 printed on and he was the only one in the room.   Got a Wallbreaker to drive infront of me with license plate number 444.

I wake up every morning exactly one minute before my alarm is set to go off. Every morning, exactly one minute before, without fail. I hate being woken up by an alarm clock so my brain has obviously trained itself to track time while I sleep and wake up just before my alarm goes off so it doesn't ring and startle me awake. 

The brain is an amazing thing that it is working all the time and doing stuff we have not consciously asked it to do. You wake up at 4:44 because you are unconsciously telling your brain to wake you at 4:44. The first time you woke at that time was probably just a coincidence. 

Seeing the same number everywhere afterwards is because your brain is consciously searching and aware of this number which you think is special. This is normal. It's like when you learn a new word you've never heard of before and suddenly you hear it or read that same word multiple times again within a short period. Again, that's the brain being truly amazing. Everyday we receive hundreds of stimuli and the brain filters most of this "noise" out so we can focus on certain things. New words and numbers are swirling around us all the time but we only start to take notice if we consciously or unconsciously tell our brain to take notice. So if I believed the number 4:44 was important to me too I would start seeing it more often in my daily life as well.

But hey, what do I know. Maybe the universe really is sending you a sign. If that's the case, then best of luck deciphering the code!

Also, I have no idea what a Wallbreaker or a Trisolaran is...

Doesn't matter if one believes in the spiritual realm or not.  The POINT I was trying to emphasize was, if you was in my shoes, wouldn't u be spooked the same way as Wang Miao seeing numbers floating in his field of vision?

BTW, Wallbreaker and Trisolaran are just terms I used/borrowed from Three Body to describe the supernatural realm.

Thanks for sharing both your experiences. Can imagine it being quite frightening and mind boggling. Our brain is quite unique, even till now scientist can’t fully grasp its full knowledge and a lot are based on inference of experience and situation. 

We can’t fully debunk supernatural stuff but being a scientific person, most time logic will over-rule and try to reason and make sense of things. This far as human kind, I do believe with our conscious thinking mind, that’s the closes weapon we can use to battle unexplainable situation. As in ‘three body’ the ‘aliens’ were also starting to be wary of human intelligent. 

Our unconscious mind at times trying to make sense of things, read patterns and form association in order to survive or problem solve, hence the ‘dejavu’ and ability to also wake up before the alarm rings or even without needing the alarm. Our body read temperature change without us being fully mindful and hence at wee hour in the morning, some of us can sense the need to get up.

LOL, just sharing my 2 cents worth of thoughts on this topic. Cheers!

@Megumi-H  The brain is amazing indeed. Usually when i go to sleep and is hot in the room i dont cover myself with the blanket, but i leave it on the edge of the bed in the right side and after some hours i find myself covered without even knowing when i did this. So the brain learned where the blanket is and is doing it unconsciously. I m curious if i leave it in the left side would i still be able to do that?😂

Amazing brain indeed. Worth experimenting. What is observed often when we became conscious and not on auto-pilot or habitual mode, something may change too;) a functional brain processing speed is still the fastest CPU compare to any man made CPU.

@Hunter2022 funny you mentioned 444, I too have this issue.  For a period of time I have sleep issues and will often wake up, though not always, but often I wake up at 4:44a.  And sometimes in the afternoon, when I looked at time, it'll often show 4:44p.  My mom is superstitious and in Chinese 4 is a bad number is it equates to death.  I don't believe it.  But I think subconsciously I look for the #4 and like @Aonghusa said the brain is looking for it constantly, but in this case, not because it's important but because I tried to avoid it but in terms made it important in my mind.  It's like suppressing the "white bear" in  psychology.  Pretty interesting.

Yes constantly and not only 4:44 but also 2:22, 5:55, 3:33 and 11:11 sometimes in multiple combinations. 

The time that I was seeing 11:11 constantly was  about 4 years ago during the time that my parents were both sick and my sister had cancer ( all simultaneously). That was the time that I saw numbers everywhere and particularly 1111. 

And here is something that I've saw just yesterday.  Because this started again I mean seeing numbers and I've screenshot it in the style "here we go again". 

https://ibb.co/8XXTgBb

jj3131:

@Hunter2022 funny you mentioned 444, I too have this issue.  For a period of time I have sleep issues and will often wake up, though not always, but often I wake up at 4:44a.  And sometimes in the afternoon, when I looked at time, it'll often show 4:44p.  My mom is superstitious and in Chinese 4 is a bad number is it equates to death.  I don't believe it.  But I think subconsciously I look for the #4 and like @Aonghusa said the brain is looking for it constantly, but in this case, not because it's important but because I tried to avoid it but in terms made it important in my mind.  It's like suppressing the "white bear" in  psychology.  Pretty interesting.

gatalito:

Yes constantly and not only 4:44 but also 2:22, 5:55, 3:33 and 11:11 sometimes in multiple combinations. 

The time that I was seeing 11:11 constantly was  about 4 years ago during the time that my parents were both sick and my sister had cancer ( all simultaneously). That was the time that I saw numbers everywhere and particularly 1111. 

And here is something that I've saw just yesterday.  Because this started again I mean seeing numbers and I've screenshot it in the style "here we go again". 

https://ibb.co/8XXTgBb

Personally, I think that only spiritually-sensitive people can see and notice triple repeating numbers.  There is another more strange phenomenon and I will tell you all about it:

Is anyone familiar with Peter Pan and how he needs to think a happy thought to be able to fly?   Can anyone recall the happiest dream they ever had?  I will tell you the MOST happy dream I ever had:

First of all I am a guy.  For me to assume a baby/child girl in a dream...  It never happened in the 100,000's of dreams I had in my life but only in this one:  I was a baby/child girl ANGEL with wings on my back and I was soaring thru the sky laughing and giggling.  The CLIMAX of the dream, I was flying, my body was horizontal to the ground like Superman dashing thru the sky.  In mid-air I twisted my body (spun around on the horizontal axis) as I soared thru the air being 100% care free.  

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER, I am unexpectedly swimming in a beach in the Caribbean being completely carefree.  I floated in the water face down, went belly up, then face down in the water again.  I was the baby girl angel from my dream but in real life twisting my body on the horizontal axis as I glided thru the air (in this case sea water).  5 years before it and 5 years after it, that was the most happiest I ever been, like the baby girl angel giggling in the dream.

BASICALLY, spiritually-sensitive people are treated to at least 2 treats in real life:  1.  Seeing triple /quadruple repeating numbers. 2.  Prophetic dreams.

P.S:  I am in no way a psychic.  Ask me to divine the future, I will give u a blank answer.  Ask me to dream of an event happening in real life several months in advance...  definitely!

P.S. #2 :  If we try to give it a scientific explanation.  Can you imagine how amazingly gifted the human brain is?  In my dream, my brain was able to equate flying thru the air twisting and twirling to doing the same movements gliding thru sea water.  In the dream flying = swimming in water in real life!  Also in the dream being a happy, baby, giggling girl angel = being completely carefree of all problems in life while on vacation!

Interesting.  I do have a lot of deja vu that trace back to some dreams I had, which coincide w/ your prophetic dreams theory. 

jj3131:

Interesting.  I do have a lot of deja vu that trace back to some dreams I had, which coincide w/ your prophetic dreams theory. 

1.  Seeing triple/quadruple repeating numbers.  2.  Prophetic dreams.  3. ____ 4. ____ (this one is really scary).  Does anyone care or want to hear about the other ones #3 #4?

BTW guys, I'm not trying to promote spirituality NOR advocate the presence of any kind of God or deity.  ALL of this has BASIS in HARD SCIENCE.

The human brain is the most sophisticated QUANTUM COMPUTER in the world, albeit a biological one.  When we sleep, the brain shuts down from stimuli in the physical world and tunes into the quantum world.  In the quantum world, time does not exist --- past present future all exist simultaneously in the quantum world.  What  we call the phenomenon of seeing a vision of the future in dreams, or dreaming a prophetic dream, is a by-product of the brain tapping into the quantum world.