1st episode was intense and fun. I love how they put some humor in the drama. Counters all have a character development from previews season. 

I love the new villains so much, I can't wait for next episodes!

I'm here for one reason - Yoo In Soo, but Season 1 was too violent for me and I know Season 2 will be worse.  I really can't handle vicious cruelty.  Heavy hand on the FF button will get me through this because based on all the teasers and BTS, all the counters will be absolutely heroic.  

If level 3 evil spirits eat the soul of a Counter, they get their powers... so how come that didn't happen in season 1 with Jang Cheol Joong ? Ji Chung Shin was supposed to have been level 3 when he killed him :/

fishcake:

If level 3 evil spirits eat the soul of a Counter, they get their powers... so how come that didn't happen in season 1 with Jang Cheol Joong ? Ji Chung Shin was supposed to have been level 3 when he killed him :/

Because S1 had a good writer and S2 didn't.

“Because S1 had a good writer and S2 didn’t.”

I very much agree. And some fan said I disrespected the writer for criticising the scriptwriting. 

TBH I don't think much of the 2nd season writer myself. I wouldn't say you disrespected just because you didn't like something they wrote, that sounds more like a fan just getting upset.  Besides, since you "very much agree" with me, you must have excellent taste :) 

Looking at your MDL watchlist, I can say we pretty mich share similar taste! ^^

Haha I've already gone through your recommendations!

OMG hahah I’m shyyy 

Watchur:

Because S1 had a good writer and S2 didn't.

I'd rather they skipped making s2  if they were just going to botch it :/