Hey, everyone! I personally don't mind any spoilers, so I decided to start a thread where we can discuss these spoilers. No limits—doesn't have to be restricted to spoilers for the most recently aired episodes, next week's upcoming episodes, or anything. You have been warned! :)

I saw the previews for episodes 19 and 20. Some thoughts:

• I was relieved to see that it seems like the misunderstanding in episode 19 will be cleared up pretty quickly. XJ is still so doting (e.g. immediately stops FR from kneeling in the episode 20 preview) even after the attempted stabbing. 
  • It's sad to think FR would have gone through with the killing if he hadn't caught her wrist in time . . . after all he has done for her wtf. Considering the events in episodes 17 and 18, SHE of all people should know how it feels to have someone make up their mind that you're a murderer without solid evidence.

I saw pictures on Twitter of XJ desperately digging up what appears to be a coffin and holding FR's unconscious body in his arms. I can't link to the tweet (I think it's because my account is new?) but the account is @__shaze and the tweet was posted last night. 

But I also saw a BTS Youtube video posted today showing XJ running into the room FR sees in her dreams, and pushing open the coffin she also sees in her dreams. 

Hmm. 

UltimatelyEternity:

I saw pictures on Twitter of XJ desperately digging up what appears to be a coffin and holding FR's unconscious body in his arms. I can't link to the tweet (I think it's because my account is new?) but the account is @__shaze and the tweet was posted last night. 

But I also saw a BTS Youtube video posted today showing XJ running into the room FR sees in her dreams, and pushing open the coffin she also sees in her dreams. 

Hmm. 

here...i help you t put the link. I wonder what happend too.  https://twitter.com/__shaze/status/1322379485396697088

Honestly I don't understand the whole "no evidence but act "thing. It just not only FL but everyone is like that .
How emperor can't trust his own son whom he send to defend frontiers but trust the rumours that he is defending a girl?  XJ tries to voice that investigation process was pretty biased but instead of listening both the sides , he scolded XJ , not only that he dismiss XJ from duties without giving him proper chance to explain.
I mean a layman can see through the situation that FR can't kill her master, she never had motive . Moreover , just sitting near dead body don't mean you are murder for sure but emperor choose to turn blind eye to all logical questions and choose to believe baseless rumors - very un expected from emperor.
I just hope that FR misunderstanding regarding XJ get cleared and they go back being trustworthy allies.  

yo finally a place where I can dump my ramblings without bothering people in the original drama comment thread

I still have to watch ep 17 and 18 tomorrow because of my lack of time management but then I will reread what you already posted, comment and place my own comments about the latest episodes hehe

LetMeAnonymous:

Honestly I don't understand the whole "no evidence but act "thing. It just not only FL but everyone is like that .
How emperor can't trust his own son whom he send to defend frontiers but trust the rumours that he is defending a girl?  XJ tries to voice that investigation process was pretty biased but instead of listening both the sides , he scolded XJ , not only that he dismiss XJ from duties without giving him proper chance to explain.
I mean a layman can see through the situation that FR can't kill her master, she never had motive . Moreover , just sitting near dead body don't mean you are murder for sure but emperor choose to turn blind eye to all logical questions and choose to believe baseless rumors - very un expected from emperor.
I just hope that FR misunderstanding regarding XJ get cleared and they go back being trustworthy allies.  

Yeah...I also found the Emperor's handling of the situation rather weird. Tbh, rather than actually believing Fu Rong was guilty or that Prince Su was actually abusing his power, to me it seemed the Emperor was more concerned about there being wild rumors about Prince Su since it would affect the honor of the imperial family. Imo, the Emperor is someone who is very concerned about reputation and one's image, so that's why he scolds Prince Su for going so far "just for a woman" and butting into a situation that has nothing to do with him.

UltimatelyEternity:

I saw the previews for episodes 19 and 20. Some thoughts:

• I was relieved to see that it seems like the misunderstanding in episode 19 will be cleared up pretty quickly. XJ is still so doting (e.g. immediately stops FR from kneeling in the episode 20 preview) even after the attempted stabbing. 
  • It's sad to think FR would have gone through with the killing if he hadn't caught her wrist in time . . . after all he has done for her wtf. Considering the events in episodes 17 and 18, SHE of all people should know how it feels to have someone make up their mind that you're a murderer without solid evidence.

Btw, about the previews...can you only watch them if you're VIP on iQiyi? I couldn't find them after googling.

And honestly....wtf. How can Fu Rong think Xu Jin is the murderer after everything he did to keep her alive?! I'm seriously going to be mad and disappointed if she believes that because of something scummy prince Xu Ping told her -__-

@Nuryana: Thanks for posting the link!

@rosana777: The previews for this past week's episodes were all on Youtube. The previews for episodes 19 and 20 are also on Youtube!

Sorry, I can't reply directly for some reason. I'll see if I can contact support or something.

I love spoilers Im someone who will read the last chapter of the book first :) . Can someone clarify this info for me. I saw in discussion some commenting about primary consort or second consort. If FR is the person XJ marries what would that make her the primary wife? 

Its You:
I saw in discussion some commenting about primary consort or second consort.

From what we saw in the dream (the part we got to see), our FL is his consort and the spoiled princess is his main wife. The princess easily outranks our FL and ML will be forced to accept the spoiled brat as his main wife. There wouldn't really be any other option unless he just does not marry the princess, any other position in his harem would be degrading her. 

Has anyone read the book?  What I really want to know at this point is when will the Princess actually die?  Or does she actually die?

I'm hoping it'll be soon...

WandereR:

Has anyone read the book?  What I really want to know at this point is when will the Princess actually die?  Or does she actually die?

I'm hoping it'll be soon...

The Princess (by that you mean the annoying bratty one) dies? I wish she didnt exist in the drama. 

Im also curious about what role the other Princess (FR's childhood friend) will play. It seems she likes XJ's younger brother. I hope her character is not a negative one. 

I'm very tempted to read the book now. Might read it (if I find a translated version)  once I finish my final assignment. This drama is really distracting me. I wish I waited for it to end so I can binge watch. But I like Zheng Zhehan too much so couldnt wait. 

mishtique:

yo finally a place where I can dump my ramblings without bothering people in the original drama comment thread

I still have to watch ep 17 and 18 tomorrow because of my lack of time management but then I will reread what you already posted, comment and place my own comments about the latest episodes hehe

OMG...u should watch it...especially ep 18...love that ep. How XJ helped FR solved the case.

Found some spoilers in iqiyi telecast calendar, I cant attach the link here though dont know why it's there in all sites,if you can see the emojis above the episode numbers....for 11-12 its lantern where they jump up the planks and hang lantern at the festival....13-14 it's the mountains....where they get trapped....19-20 bride and groom just like preview its wedding....21-22 its lip emoji...more like a kiss ...30 ep is heartbreak ...I guess the heartbreaking scenes like where they become enemies like in trailer or divorce happens there....