unless i miss something why, did the aunty abandon seo ri?

she sold the house but put the money in the bank for her, but why didn't she pay the hospital fees for her?

if the hospital fees didn't get paid she would of died.

the aunty abandon her, sold the house put the money in a bank and didn't pay the fee's for the hospital which she would of died. She is forgiven

but the guy that caused the accident who visited and paid the fees even before he told her he was drinking was forgiven. he did more for her while she was in a coma  

ikr, it kinda irked me that the aunt  just gave up on her.

Yes, the aunt is horrible. But i kinda have sympathy for her too. Her husband company going bankrupt, no money, husband died, she's pregnant. Losing the head of the family while pregnant and also need to pay for her niece hospital fee (which i assume would cost a lot for someone whos in a coma), so i can't really get mad at her for long time.

As for the guy who caused the accident, i also kinda understand why FL really mad. Yes he paid for the hospital fee, but if only he didn't DUI, the accident might not happen which cause 2 people died and FL comatose for 13 years. I know he has good will by paying the hospital fee, but i also think its a compesation for causing the accident (like when i crash into other car, i need to pay for the damage). Just my thought

Maiki25512551:

Yes, the aunt is horrible. But i kinda have sympathy for her too. Her husband company going bankrupt, no money, husband died, she's pregnant. Losing the head of the family while pregnant and also need to pay for her niece hospital fee (which i assume would cost a lot for someone whos in a coma), so i can't really get mad at her for long time.

As for the guy who caused the accident, i also kinda understand why FL really mad. Yes he paid for the hospital fee, but if only he didn't DUI, the accident might not happen which cause 2 people died and FL comatose for 13 years. I know he has good will by paying the hospital fee, but i also think its a compesation for causing the accident (like when i crash into other car, i need to pay for the damage). Just my thought

But the aunty said she sold the family home but kept the money in a bank account for seo ri, so why didn't she pay the fees with that money? If the drunk driver didn't pay for it, they would of turned the machines off.

It makes no sense , seo ri had no idea about where her aunty and uncle was, she didn't know about the bank account, the only way she could of been told was if she found one of them

True, but maybe because she tried to keep the home for Seo Ri like her husband wanted, so she didn't dare to use it. Well, i think this part a bit confusing because the writer didn't put more detail on it. I mean, she could just rent the house instead of selling it (although i don't know if renting house in korea is the same in my country). But yeah, bottomline is that they make the aunt abandoned her.

But as for the first problem about the aunt and the driver, i think some people will still blame the cause of the incident (the driver) rather than the effect of it (the aunt abandoned seo ri because of the accident). Thats why maybe seo ri could forgive her aunt but not the driver, even if he paid for the hospital fee. Well maybe seo ri could forgive him later on which will not be included in drama, but at that time what going on in her head maybe just this man is the cause of losing 13 years of her life, making her aunt abandoned her and her uncle died. Some people just had different way of thinking, maybe you can forgive the man but not the aunt (looking from the hospital fee persepective) but seo ri is the opposite of that (looking from the cause of accident perspective). Some other will forgive both or maybe not at all. 

Based on memory,  its technically seo ri houses, it was her parents who died, so it should of gone to her if it's in the will. The aunty only abandoned her after her uncle died and the company was bankrupt I believe. 

They should of just made the aunty bad because the entire part makes zero sense.

Also the main leads younger brother and friends were just annoying they shouldn't of been that unbearable