I love how he is chasing her instead of how it was in the first version.  

Wow, what an ending!  Just loved it.  Not going to lie I fast forward through the other characters.

This was how it is actually supposed to be based on their novel. TMOPB changed and wrote their own version of Donghua and Fengjiu’s story because they  didn’t have rights to the book

TMOPB changed their version of Donghua and Fengjiu??? No wonder they weren't fated to ever be a couple there but in this version they are a couple... phew.

I would really hope that when we create "Discussions" it would be episode generated so we can really have  discussions about that episode and maybe ask questions regarding that specific episode. 

Can't wait for episode 30. 

I too love that he is doing the chasing. 

Liz:

TMOPB changed their version of Donghua and Fengjiu??? No wonder they weren't fated to ever be a couple there but in this version they are a couple... phew.

They need to change Donghua and  Fengjiu's story in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom as the one who has the rights to the Pillow Book is not the production team. The story of the Eternal Love of Dream is what the Pillow Book is.