Rish:

?? September 

September there will be advertising for the drama. But the rumored broadcast is in November. (For the drama: "Kill me love me").

Circle video
3 hours ago from Sister Bang's Daily Topic Super Talk

#The producers of A Little Awesomeness visited Liu Xueyi on the set# It can be seen that the drama party is really sincere, and before the start of the film, he has already gone to the peach blossom (Tao Hua Ying) crew to visit the class and spread the male protagonist online! Waiting for the official announcement!
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5074650965216972
https://mydramalist.com/767929-yi-dian-hao-ran-qi 

Become a person like Ah Ying

Nian Wushuang, I just started reading the script, I think it is generally after watching 5 episodes that I realize how great the screenwriter's skills are, the logic is rigorous, and there is no loophole He is not an ordinary ancient puppet, it is really a good work that explores human nature, gods and demons.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nian Wushuang's script is particularly good, it is Zhao Na, the screenwriter of "Chenxi Yuan", "The Legend of Chu Qiao" and "Double Mirror", and the male and female protagonists are not common: The engineering goddess x pseudo-villain is the fine male protagonist, and the dialogue is particularly exquisite, solid and interesting, and it can be seen that the script has been well polished. Combined with the male protagonist's design and the male protagonist's past acting experience, it can also be seen that the drama party chose people with heart, and wanted to do a good job.??????️?️?️?️?️?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwa Kwa Pixie

Wow, the script of Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi's new drama "Nian Wushuang" has leaked out! It's only a small part, but it's already super exciting! Tang Yan's goddess temperament and Liu Xueyi's handsome appearance are simply matched! This drama is definitely going to set off a wave of Xianxia craze again! Looking forward to their great performances! ?????

Entertainment Ba Nan
47 minutes ago from iPhone client

4. The costume fairy drama "Nian Wushuang" (A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi is tentatively scheduled to be launched in late September.
???️?

Hom many realms is there in "A moment but forever" ?
(The traditional mythological drama in the world view of "Nian Wushuang"). ⬇️

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is an outstanding bag
12 hours ago from the TV series Nian Wushuang Super Talk
Let's talk about the traditional mythological drama in

the world view of "Nian Wushuang", I like the lines of Zhao Na's "Chenxi Yuan" very much, and I read the script of "Nian Wushuang" and and I definitely approve . Stack a nail first, the script has only been read twice, and any mistakes and omissions are welcome to be pointed out. There is no in-depth study of traditional mythology, and the cognition is the myths and legends and TV series adaptations that I have been exposed to since I was a child, so don't blame professionals.

Traditional mythological dramas are now hard to come by, and the mythological characters we are familiar with are more often replaced by original characters. The protagonist in the audience's bitter fairy system has been around for a long time, and Nian Wushuang's worldview really has a feeling of returning to the basics.

Nian Wushuang's world follows the "Six Realms" system, but the storyline actually only involves the divine realm, the fairy realm, the human realm, and the demon realm (very few). The race contains the original work, involving the Protoss (war ghost - the former Protoss, relegated to the lower realm), the immortal race (there is a fox race), the human race, the demon race, and the Six Realms part of the correspondence one by one.

Compared with ancient myths and gods, Nian Wushuang's background is more like the decline of the gods, the Six Realms have lost their protection, and different races can only rely on the gods to survive on their own efforts, and the gods have never given up their mission.

This year, I want to quit Tang Yan's addiction

It's obviously a Xianxia script above the qualified line and with ideas, the character arc has it, the climactic plot has it, and there are a lot of interactive cute points, and it's handled very well. Whether the broadcast is good or not depends on how it is presented, and anyone who watches it will like it.

Su Xin Ruoxue 1818

Nian Wushuang is really not a flowing water fairy, there are too many things to think about. Betrayal and forgiveness, guilt and redemption, and the idea that human beings will conquer heaven and want to fight against heavenly forces through their own wisdom. I think Nian Wushuang talked a lot about human nature.

Yesterday at 23:35 From Guizhou
???️?

Daqiang chats about entertainment
9-6 08:31 from HUAWEI Mate 30
Entertainment information ?

3. The filmmaker of "A Little Haoran Qi"( https://mydramalist.com/profile/eliteles1/feeds/LOJBnxC9) has locked in the male protagonist Liu Xueyi in advance, because of its several dramas to be broadcast, "Spring Flower Flame", "Nian Wushuang", "Falling Flowers and Seasons", "Peach Blossoms Fold" have a promising prospect, and the industry predicts that its salary and commercial value will double after the broadcast, so it seeks cooperation in advance.

PS:"Spring Flower Flame" (Kill me love me), "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever), "Falling Flowers and Seasons"(Love never fails), "Peach Blossoms Fold"(Tao hua Ying Jiang Shan).

Holding Fourney to drive a flying saucer
2 hours ago

Today is to read the lines of Wushuang Yuanzhong,
➡️"when the world judged me for five crimes, and today I will judge the world ?? for five crimes to see how many people can live under the five crimes"⬅️ #Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong#
Strange, the hot search has not been done, and it has become hot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:
Liu Xue Yi participated in an interview and quoted a line from Yuan Zhong (his character in A Moment but Forever).
And then, the character who had never been ahead of the heroine's character (who is an actress with much more experience than him), this time the character Yuan Zhong came out ahead (29 percent, against 26 percent). And it was always 50 percent against 25 percent (more or less).
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5078998461973539 

PS:
I always prefer a balance between the percentages.

Yu Jia Lan
2 hours ago from HUAWEI Mate 50
#Liu Xueyi's Unparalleled Thoughts#

Nianzi is still attracting investment, when will it be broadcast[Sad]
@Link the Drama Queen: iQIYI 9.25 Merchants Drama Series, Is there any available soldiers?[doge]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5077879306322594
_____________________________________________________________________________________
➡️➡️So we'll probably get a trailer. If we're going to notice (we haven't had a real trailer yet).
?✔️☑️?

Pea Dice_ 

Yesterday at 19:46 from iPhone 14

Liu Xueyi is known as the "Emperor of Heaven Professional Household", and the drama to be broadcast is coming!!
Liu Xueyi's appearance is as good as ever, and the partners in the new dramas to be broadcast are all heroines with strong and beautiful appearances, which is difficult not to be popular.

➡️1, starring Tang Yan and Liu Xueyi in "Nian Wushuang". (A moment but forever)

Guo Xiaoting, Wang Hongyi, Zhou Keyu starring, Zhang Li, Chen Chuhe, Zheng Xiyi, Bai Shu special starring, Zheng Yecheng special guest appearance of the costume fairy romance drama.
The play is adapted from Shishiro's novel "Unparalleled in the World", which tells the story of the goddess Wushuang who went down to earth to assassinate the high priest Genzhong of the fox clan in order to retrieve the treasures of the god realm, but Wushuang found that there was another hidden story, and in the process of investigation, the two fell in love and worked together to save the world.

2, starring Liu Xueyi and Wu Jinyan in "Spring Flower Weariness". (Kill me love me)

The story takes place in the Great Yan Dynasty and tells the love-hate relationship between Murong Jing, the prince of the Great Yan Dynasty, and Meilin, a girl from Qingzhou. Murong Jinghe, as the commander of the Weibei Army, led the army to recover the lost territory in Qingzhou, but then a fire broke out in Qingzhou, causing a series of misunderstandings and hatred.
Features of the play: With revenge and sadomasochism as the main line, it shows the complexity of human nature and emotional entanglements through the love-hate relationship between Murong Jing and Meilin. There are not only thrilling assassination scenes and tense plot advancement in the play, but also deep-rooted emotional portrayal and character building. In addition, the play also pays attention to the details and the creation of an atmosphere, so that the audience can feel the style and humanistic atmosphere of the ancient society while enjoying the plot.

3, starring Liu Xueyi and Meng Ziyi in "Peach
Blossoms Reflecting the Country". (Tao Hua Ying Jiang Shan)

The powerful minister Shen Zaiye (played by Liu Xueyi) and the princess Jiang Taohua (played by Meng Ziyi) were forced to make peace, the two fought wits and courage, calculated each other, but secretly fell in love in crises again and again, and finally plotted the story of the country together!