can someone please tell me how he died in the webtoon ? becuz after watching the 2 episodes, my theory is that someone pushed him off the balcony, so it wasnt a suicide attempt.

jugoshippo:

can someone please tell me how he died in the webtoon ? becuz after watching the 2 episodes, my theory is that someone pushed him off the balcony, so it wasnt a suicide attempt.

He died same as they have shown in the drama due to drugs overdose or taking depression pills for insomnia or took poison may be sleeping pills like that but webtoon is so different from series version only few important key points added from it remaining they just wrote the story on their own .

hey park jihoon:

Got it. Once the drama doesn't seem to be similar to the webtoon, I was wondering if it's worth to read it.

By the way, thank you!

I just started studying it from yesterday so still at beginning of the webtoon. So I don't have that much idea about it as of now. Anyway thq for spoilers.

enigmatic_zephy :

quel est le spoiler de fin ?

SAD ENDING

KAELEEDRAMAG:

SAD ENDING

In webtoon it seems like happy ending but idk abt the series how it will end. This ML always takes up roles that has sad endings, wishing to get atleast happy ending in this series. 

i'll be honest, this is one of the few times where i think i'd prefer the drama to the webtoon. granted, i haven't read the webtoon, but all the plot lines (vintage watch to travel to past, etc) seem very random? whereas here, i feel like stuff is more connected to each other and less simple.

nerieaes:

i'll be honest, this is one of the few times where i think i'd prefer the drama to the webtoon. granted, i haven't read the webtoon, but all the plot lines (vintage watch to travel to past, etc) seem very random? whereas here, i feel like stuff is more connected to each other and less simple.

Yeah I agree! Though I haven't read the novel/webtoon. from what little I heard of it, I feel the changes in the drama makes the story flow much better. Was telling my friend how without the changes the FL just seems like a stereotypical crazy obsessed fan lol. I like the added backstory to the FL and ML to kind of explain their actions. Love love love the flashbacks that almost wrap up some plotholes here and there ( though i don't expect it to be perfect).

Wow. No wonder the webnovel received a bad rating. It sounds quite dull and boring.  I've been considering reading the novel, but because the rating is just three stars, I just skipped it. am glad the writers changed so many things. 

MyHiguma:

Wow. No wonder the webnovel received a bad rating. It sounds quite dull and boring.  I've been considering reading the novel, but because the rating is just three stars, I just skipped it. am glad the writers changed so many things. 

It was so worst the drama atleast it makes sense.