Does anyone know if it's possible to change the title? Gagaoolala translates the subtitle in Our unfinished story,  not "untold". I was confused, so I translated it from the Korean (with google translate, which is not the best but my only actual source) and it also says "unfinished".

Or if you know that untold it's true, can you please tell me, so I can find peace with myself :) I know this is a small detail, but the season assumes two different meanings depending on that word.

i think theres a way to edit the page on laptop ill check later !! i agree with you though when it first got annouced it was being translated as unfinished too

alexia:

i think theres a way to edit the page on laptop ill check later !! i agree with you though when it first got annouced it was being translated as unfinished too

Oh, thank you! I'll check tomorrow on my laptop then :)

Edit: I've checked and it's possible. But I read that the title with "Our unfinished story" is tagged in the list of Other titles the story is known with, so now I'm not sure if I have to change it or leave it like that. It's annoying to not know which one is the best, probably unfinished story is more literal while untold stories is a more complex translation. But my worry is that the two titles have different meanings, and therefore they offer two different lens with which to look at the story :/

actually even though it was translated wrongly.. if you watch ep7&8, it actually suits the “untold” title of the drama! LOL what a surprise