Ships/Plot/Facts/Rants and More

Just finished the first episode! It was really good, very different from the webtoon but good. I look forward to future episodes, and I hope it gets better and better. Definitely shipping Joo Gyung and Su Ho!

Yea I think so too... litarrly got an new acoount now all my shows are gone ;-;

Btw I really like ur profile pic!

I really enjoyed the first episode - and the second that I watched without subs. It's fluffy and cheesy, but the performances are great so far and it's employing the tropes in a fun and cheeky way. I ship Suho and Jugyeong already, but my surprise favorite character is Sujin.

firespark wolf:

Btw I really like ur profile pic!

Haha thank you! Also that sucks about your account, sorry to hear that!

kangminjae:

I really enjoyed the first episode - and the second that I watched without subs. It's fluffy and cheesy, but the performances are great so far and it's employing the tropes in a fun and cheeky way. I ship Suho and Jugyeong already, but my surprise favorite character is Sujin.

I just finished the second eps with sub! I really enjoyed this episode as well... I especially like the backstory of Su Ho, I forgot about it even though I read the webtoon. It was nice to see it be presented/portrayed. 

Let the the love triangle begin! 

Yes I love that Su Jin is nice in the drama. I also hope she gets her revenge on those despicable bullies.

Okay he did not kill his friend, it was no ones fault. I hope they get to an understanding in the show like they did in the webtoon... dang their backstories are just so heartbreaking!

anyone else glad the series isn't following suit with the webtoon? i feel the like the vibe of the series is much warmer so far

i also love the second plot with the sister and the reverse role ship that's sailing ahaha - strong girl, warm boy. super glad they're giving us that, its a nice taste breaker!

i don't like that the drama is implying that seojun will get closer to jukyung simply to annoy suho. from what i remember, the webtoon didn't hint that, although jukyung and jugyeong didn't start in the best terms. love triangles are always a pain in the ass aaaa

eunwoo's voice is weird... I'm so used to hearing his soft tone, to have it sounding raspy and deep was offputting. also, how's the actor for seojun 29??? eunwoo's the youngest of the main trio :0