I guess I’ll start. Team Suho. Feel free to explain. I’m too lazy to write it all down but I choose him because he’s the lead and likes her with no makeup.

To clarify I'm talking about the drama, I know a lot of you are talking about the webtoon but the story is deviating a lot from what I've heard.

As of right now in the show, Suho is the one that genuinely likes Jugyeong while Seojun is more intrigued/irked by the idea of Suho moving on and being happy lol. 

I'm sure they'll both have reasons to root for them in the romance as time goes on, but right now Suho is the one who gives her an opportunity to be herself so I'm definitely shipping them!

kangminjae:

As of right now in the show, Suho is the one that genuinely likes Jugyeong while Seojun is more intrigued/irked by the idea of Suho moving on and being happy lol. 

I'm sure they'll both have reasons to root for them in the romance as time goes on, but right now Suho is the one who gives her an opportunity to be herself so I'm definitely shipping them!

yeah, I totally agree. Interested to see how it progresses though

Team Suho. 

She feels comfortable with him even without makeup, and their characters seem to have room for development throughout the series. I haven't read the webtoon, but I like the dynamics of Suho x Jugyeong and Seojun x SooJin till now.

idk

actually I started this drama without reading webtoon so I was team seojun, I'm still team seojun but if I look to characters actions definitely suho treats her better and will seem like that. So idk which team I am.

I'm a big fan of Suho in the webtoon even after the time skip I can't help but prefer him but since the show is really different so far maybe they'll do something with Seojun that makes him appeal to me more. We'll see! For now it's 100% Suho.

HAN SEOJUN OF COURSE!!! 

HAN SEOJUN. DO I NEED A REASON? NO.

#TEAMHANSEOJUN

why not have them both #Teamboth~

Team Seojun! Literally been replaying all his scenes for like a hundred times now.

one of my favorite gifs

definitely #teamseojun !! team seojun doesn’t mean support him to be a couple with JK, it means support him with his happiness <3

TEAM SEOJUN FOR LIFE!   

I've read every chapter of the webtoon, and while I can understand preferring Suho at the start, Seojun is way better overall.  He doesn't seem nice yet, but he's so much better for Ju-Gyeong.  

I highly recommend reading the webtoon, as quite a few little details have been changed for the drama

write now team suho.

he genuinely likes her and enjoys spending time with her even though he treated her very badly in the process but he cares for her and his heart was in the right place.

plus he is the lead so less chances of my heart being for the guy when the fml needs to choose

TEAM SUHO!!! he seems to genuinely like her, bare face and with makeup :)