Aye don't hate on me but I kinda feel for Soojin. Don't get me wrong, I really like Jugyung but I feel like Soojin and Suho look better. I feel that she needs someone there to help her and to be on her side, while also understanding what it may feel like to be in her situation (with a not so good father). I don't know this is my opinion as of episode 8.

Team both ladies! I'm hoping they can remain friends and help each other. Prayer circle that the writers don't ruin it. 

Yes, I know that one of them is going to be hurt but I hope that they still end up being friends!

I am on the same boat, I am on team soojin too, because everyone deserves someone and both soojin and suho does have a history of hurt and parental issues.

That history could be the focal point for healing for sure.

I like Soojin's character more. I don't think Suho and Soojin belong with each other. Both of them had great losses and that wouldn't help each other. I usually like independent females so I like Soojin more. But I don't like Jukyung with Suho either cuz I'm a team Seojun. 

Honestly....Team Soojin. I also just finished episode 8 and my heart just goes out to Soojin. She's so independent and admirable, it seems like (to me) she is getting the short end of the stick just because the drama says so.  

Team Soojin

Kang Soojin is my favourite "high school girl "character in kdrama world