Ahh-- they made suho leave for japan .-. 

Its in the preview for episode 14 ;-;;

isn't he leaving for the usa bc his father said hes going to the states. either way i'm very happy bc i'll get to see seojun be happy even if its only for a short time. 

pinkdrink:

isn't he leaving for the usa bc his father said hes going to the states. either way i'm very happy bc i'll get to see seojun be happy even if its only for a short time. 

O.O how can Seojun be happy dating a girl whose heart is for someoneelse?

Iris_03:

Ahh-- they made suho leave for japan .-. 

Its in the preview for episode 14 ;-;;

Kill me GAHHH...they really didn't have to add the trope istg

Hurixa:

O.O how can Seojun be happy dating a girl whose heart is for someoneelse?

my comment is based on the webtoon. she genuinely likes seojun in the webtoon after suho leaves. This drama is extremly popular so i'm hoping they'll follow the webtoon on this one and finis it out in season 2 (assuming they have one). If they don't follow the webtoon on this one...i'll be at a loss of words bc then it'd be rlly stupid that they made him leave bc it serves no purpose. 

on an unrelated note...imagine if shows with love triangles had two different endings. like two episodes with two different endgames but same conclusion. that would be kinda cool tho and it would leave everyone happy. oh to live in a world where that happens. 

pinkdrink:

my comment is based on the webtoon. she genuinely likes seojun in the webtoon after suho leaves. This drama is extremly popular so i'm hoping they'll follow the webtoon on this one and finis it out in season 2 (assuming they have one). If they don't follow the webtoon on this one...i'll be at a loss of words bc then it'd be rlly stupid that they made him leave bc it serves no purpose. 

on an unrelated note...imagine if shows with love triangles had two different endings. like two episodes with two different endgames but same conclusion. that would be kinda cool tho and it would leave everyone happy. oh to live in a world where that happens. 

doubt it. They've been deviating for the longest time now. Seojun scenes were given to Suho and it's very clear that they follow completely different storylines. Suho and jugyoung are dating and it doesn't make sense for seojun, suho's best friend, to betray him like that. Additionally, Jugyoung doesn't have any feelings for seojun. I think their relationship will be resolved by the end of the next episode or beginning of the next's next ep. 

pinkdrink:

Then lol things are changed rn....so

I doubt the drama will follow the webtoon, unless we are looking at True Beauty Season 2 (unlikely).

We have 2 episodes. How will they capture her (developing) love for Seojoon in 2 episodes, Suho's return, and aftermath of it all?

pinkdrink:

Even on the webtoon Ju Gyeong broke up with Seo Joon & now Suho came into the picture once more, so I find it unnecessary for the drama to follow, like what's the point, the drama is already doing great in changing things from the webtoon so I hope it stays that away. Also with how JGSH relationship has been consistently develop & growing, it would be weird if they change it in the last two ep only, esp when so far JG has never give any sign of affection towards SJ, so I don't think just because SH isn't present atm then her feelings would change. I believe the separation will only make their feelings grow stronger.

pinkdrink:

why would he be happy tho? his best friend left. the girl he likes is devastated. there's no way he'd be happy unless there's a time skip of 4 years or smthing.

Hurixa:

Kill me GAHHH...they really didn't have to add the trope istg

ikrrr--

pinkdrink:

he leaves. but then, is there like any reason that she should date seojun? like, yes, i shipped them {seojun and jugyeong} for a while. but then, after ep 11, i really dont anymore. 

suho's and jugyeong's relationship was such a heartwarming thing to watch. especially since, suho succeeded in helping her find her true beauty, and helped her gain confidence for loving her for who she is.

i do hope seojun ends up with someone who truly makes him happy, but not with jugyeong. it'll make him seem like he was the second choice. 

I don't think Suho will leave at all.. or maybe for a week or two to see his father. It seems too late to include this (if there is no 2nd season or a big ellipse!). Previews are really well edited.... to troll us :'(

Seojun deserves to be happy with someone else (maybe soojin, i ship them i don't know why..)

TatiCastor:

I don't think Suho will leave at all.. or maybe for a week or two to see his father. It seems too late to include this (if there is no 2nd season or a big ellipse!). Previews are really well edited.... to troll us :'(

Seojun deserves to be happy with someone else (maybe soojin, i ship them i don't know why..)

lol-- yeah! at first i really hoped soojin and seojun would end up together-- or seojun and jugyeong or even suho and jugyeong {when the show was beginning i mean} 

now-- i really dont think seojun will hook up with soojin even if he gets threatened to. 

mhm! i hope so. there's just two episodes left. unless they decide to make it an open ending. 

where it will be like, suho and jugyeong meet, and hug at the end of ep 16, and end it there. altho-- that probably wont happen.

all i know is suho and jugyeong are endgame ;0;