Luo Qianyi Letter to Song Xiao Dong

Are you okay? I'm fine. Hope this letter finds you well.
I don't know whether I'll ever see you again.That's why I write this letter.

My life is now simple and trivial. Every day seems to be much longer.
Sometimes, I would think of you. How have you been?
My left hand has almost recovered. I can do a lot with my hands now. Work, life, every detail.
I seem to have a brand new understanding of them. I realise that I can still live a good life without the violin,just like you. You and I,we used to have nothing. Compared to you, I was blessed. But I tried to use it as an excuse.
Thinking on the past, fate has been playing with our lives.

I've been thinking, what is it that you have and I don't. Why did I lose everythingbut you've won a lot?
Now that I think of it, I have never valued those that I should treasure. Everyone and everything around me, they provided me with opportunities. But I missed those opportunities.

If every one of us, everyone who knows about our stories can be more like you, willing to help those kids
through Color Initiative, treasuring all that you have,and making the best effort that you can, the world would be different, life would be different. It is this feeling that you can keep working hard that I'd like to share with you. I want to say, thank you. I've already started to look forward to hearing my music the next time I play

I hope that one day, I can meet with you guys again.

Youze,Sun Lei,Chao,Youxi, Yu Hang,and you.

I'm not afraid of my future anymore. And I hope that you can keep working hard.

Best regards,
Luo Qianyi.