I really wish they would make the second season and not too late!! What I wish for even more is that the cast remains the same (even though I know how unlikely that is). Not only the main cast but the supporting cast also brought such amazing scenes and work to this drama that I feel like it just wouldn't work without them. Lee Seung gi, Bae Suzy, Moon Jung Hee, Park Ah In, Yoo Teo, Hwang Bo Ra, Lee Gi Young, Lee Kyung Young, Ryu Won, Jang Hyuk Jin, Shin Sung Rok, Shin Seung Hwan and all the others did such amazing work. Superb Acting!

Can relate so much LOL. The senior supporting actors are all phenomenal. ❤❤❤

Dawn-_-:

I really wish they would make the second season and not too late!! What I wish for even more is that the cast remains the same (even though I know how unlikely that is). Not only the main cast but the supporting cast also brought such amazing scenes and work to this drama that I feel like it just wouldn't work without them. Lee Seung gi, Bae Suzy, Moon Jung Hee, Park Ah In, Yoo Teo, Hwang Bo Ra, Lee Gi Young, Lee Kyung Young, Ryu Won, Jang Hyuk Jin, Shin Sung Rok, Shin Seung Hwan and all the others did such amazing work. Superb Acting!

The production quality on this show was amazing, the action was non-stop.  The tension was amped up each episode.  The ending really did set this up for “season  two”.  And I could totally see a time jump.  They spent 11 months to film and produce this masterpiece.  The total  running was about 18 hours total.  That’s like filming 8-9 movie back to back.  I would rather they take their time to write a great series.  There already was a time jump at the end and an unexpected surprise.  I am waiting patiently for series two.  Fingers crossed.

Jason Reed:

The production quality on this show was amazing, the action was non-stop.  The tension was amped up each episode.  The ending really did set this up for “season  two”.  And I could totally see a time jump.  They spent 11 months to film and produce this masterpiece.  The total  running was about 18 hours total.  That’s like filming 8-9 movie back to back.  I would rather they take their time to write a great series.  There already was a time jump at the end and an unexpected surprise.  I am waiting patiently for series two.  Fingers crossed.

Me, too.  Everything you just wrote.  It was phenomenal!

I really hope they have a second season.  It swas rumored that it was going to have a second season, and then COVID happened, so it might be a couple years for the second series.

Can't understand this, I seriously hope that we can have a second season or at least a movie to explain and finish it correctly...

That cliffy ending was the perfect set-up for a second season!  I feel like they could do start filming it now, and it would be well-received. Afterall, season 2 of Extraordinary Attorney Woo isn't coming out until 2024 because Kang Tae Oh JUST started his mandatory military service. **fingers crossed**