Hey Guys, so I know the secondary couples ending basically but I wanna see your thoughts on the secondary couple, do you Lu YiYao deserves Cai SiYu or is there relationship not the best of them all? Tell me your thoughts, I think it will be fun for once talking about the secondary couple? While waiting for new episodes should I create an discussion for main couple too respond to me!! : )

I'm glad you asked, because yes, I have some opinions :)

First of all, this is a drama  and dramas are fairytales for adults. If my friend was behaving like Si Yu, I would told her to snap out of it quickly, because she is wasting her time. Pursuing your supposed dream guy relentlessly usually results nothing but a heartbreak. In real life cold jerky men don't change when the "right" woman comes along. You should not enter into a relationship thinking that your love can change someone.

However, this is drama world, where people do change for good. So yes, I'm rooting for Si Yu and Yi Yao. They are cute together and I'm a sucker for a cold male/bubbly female trope. I just hope their journey will be satisfying and calls out the present problematic behavior. 

Right now (ep. 18) he clearly sees that she has stronger feelings and uses that to his advantage without any hesitation. He has nothing to loose, because he has no real feelings for her. She is just a convenient placeholder for him. Someone to boost his ego and have a little fun with. This is really disrespectful and completely unacceptable in real life. I would not give them a second chance, but again, this is a fairytale.

It seems like Si Yu will confront him and I hope she won't go easy on him. I'm afraid that's not the case and she keeps chasing him and trying to prove him that she's perfect for him. At this point it really should be the other way around and he should be pursuing her.

I hope we could get some back story on Si Yu and why is she so obsessed with romance novels. What in her life made her want to escape the reality by reading them? Why is she so desperate to have a boyfriend? I'll be really disappointed if the bubbly exterior is all the character she has. Now her behaviour is so over the top(but fun to watch nevertheless), it has to be a joke, right? 

@tastycarb  I totally agree with you so much lol!!!!!! She seems very bubbly and they would be a main couple in another kdrama or something since this troupe oh god we have seen it like I mean cold ceo falls in love with bubble female lead after being in Unrequited love. I am the opposite though I like cold woman/warm man but I still like this couple since I have a thing for secondary couples also she kissed him first lol and that's a plus point.  I like Cai Siyu as she is a friend and she is very pure and kind, but I was done with these female leads like what 3 years ago, So I totally agree about the backbone and making him pursue her part. Since I watched the Thai drama, and this couple though different, same story and her story nor the couples story was explored to an extent it was like they mixed up the characters, and even me who was done with Main leads love the Main Lead couple more( Also me in Begin Again Fang Ning and Ling Rui are too cute okay maybe they are tied in cuteness but like I mean Fang Ning is Goddess and Ling Rui is my hot surgeon what can I say more?) (I'm even straight, not in any homophobic support LGBTQ+ and find Fang Ning to be a goddess oh her visuals, I'm not even lesbian for her lol). In real life I would do the same, I mean trying to change a persons heart who has been with another person for what like 10 years is unrealistic and totally unpassionate plus it seems like she likes his looks, before the drama started I wished for the secondary couple they would have gone another route my perfect idea: She, by  Fang Ning is tasked for making sure Yi Yao isn't in this one sided love for her is given the task of pursuing him, and then he had fell for her, her too. Then he , finds out and the rest of the story is how they accept each other in the end. How is my plot lol, is it better? Also very unconventional, but less out of troupe though lol though its still Cold Man/Warm Woman. I think chasing people is cringe but again this is dramaland . On The YiYao part though I have something to say, I never liked this man ever in the Thai one and in this one, sure he may be able to make me swoon over him if I didn't know about him, but the thing is He freaking sent an text message to his "FIANCE" ex now gladly, and told her about breaking. I don't understand if he was that in love with Fang Ning why couldn't he just stay along or not MAKE FALSE PROMISES FOR ONE, I really love the ex fiance in this one since she didn't blame Fang Ning nor be an evil person, Thai one eh not so much(Practically hated her) I will always love the ex fiance more than YiYao after getting to know since this is bascially using women as people to pass time, make false promises to and then go to his one sided love. That is so unconventional and if people are ignorant like Cai Si Yu they won't feel like he is in love with someone else. Again, he made the same mistake and in his mind he is sorry, I am like man suck up your love and fall for someone else or stop using people like toys that you can throw away there is hearts that are being crushed. After my rant I am not saying that Cai SiYu is an angel, She had relentlessly pursued him the romantic novel way,  and lives in this dream world where the Female lead is the complete opposite but we always need mushy and soft characters right dramaland? Who would do the most for an utmost jerk.  Even though they have chemistry and I liked this couple, if both of them don't change for the better, I will yeet myself out of their story and go to the main couple, regardless of even knowing the ending for them.

Hey Thanks for replying should I make one for the main couple about a different topic tell me you can  also respond to me on this. ; ) 

Ps. I am rooting for them at this time, and I hope in these long episodes that the character development is worth the wait. Also I like their visuals as a couple, and so the chemistry combined became my profile pic of the secondary couple lol 

I’m a sucker for secondary couples and specially if it’s she loved him first but omg this girl was very degrading practically beginning for his love, also he went from not feeling nothing to him loving her after years have passed, with no romance development. 

Please recommend me couples like this please!!! (you recommended the secondary on You are so sweet) I need more specially dramas from 2020. 

I personally have not seen any drama from 2020 like this and dramas like this are at the back of my head right now lol, Have you seen My Amazing Boyfriend 2? Innocent Man(Main Couple)? The Thai version of this drama? Most Korean dramas... Lovers in Prague The couple from You are so sweet is like this ain't it? Nodame Cantiable This is as degrading as a women can get, but its for Joo Won so I understand that, I'm kind out of my phase on she chase him he escapes I'm now looking for secondary couples that are like Second Female Lead and Second Male Lead get together (Rak Kan Panlawan, Prom Prissawat type) Um I think I have more is it okay if he doesn't love anyone before? If so

Mother of Mine

A daughter just like you ( OH GOD IF YOU HAVE SEEN ANYTHING IT WHICH IS: LIKE  AGE GAP ROMANCE MALE LEAD HAS KID  BUT SWITCHED AROUND LIKE OLDER MAN WITH CHILD FALLS FOR FEMALE LEAD I want to see him falling first  I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL but I mean its okay if she chases him lol) I love this secondary couple  I actually wasn't so big on this couple cuz you know we have the Female fatale Lu FangNing but like once Lu YiYao injured his back it was done for me I love him chasing her like its the end of the world lmao. 

Something very close to this: Better Man (Though he falls pretty early on, she takes initiative and pushes him away once she's pregnant since she doesn't ever expect love from him.

Ugly Alert Secondary Couple

Negotiator ( A cute drunk kiss I might say)

Qing Qing Zi Jin (I think so...)

Lost  Romance is to die for (Bc of the hot steamy scene) but beware no matter how much I crush on Marcus Chang you are bound to get Second Lead Syndrome and I HATE SECOND LEAD SYNDROME so if your like me don't watch it unless you really want this type of drama.

Your My Destiny is real close to this... Not the 2020 version though, no matter how much I like Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie together I just have to say that Joe Chen and Ethan Ruan Took the Crown for Chinese /Taiwanese versions of Your My Destiny with runner up, The Korean version.

Fah Mee Tawan has one...

Sanae Rak Nang Cin

Handsome Siblings (This one was a refresher bc I noticed with Historical dramas its always Male Lead Falling First with some exceptions) on that point... Have you seen Princess Weiyoung and To get her

Love is deep (is like this)

Hotel king (He def. falls first but makes do all work while... she is wagging her tail at him also tryna protect him though its other way around) The chemistry behind Lee Lee couple oh god... its just viola and this time unlike My Girl (2005) theres no Second Lead Syndrome so I don't have to feel bad for my husband Lee Joon Ki... heheheheheheheh

Its airing (they haven't gotten together yet reminds me of all about my mom so much) Homesweet Home ( I think its the name lol tell me if its wrong)

Lovers in Bloom (He likes her puts her through trouble bc hes poor shes rich normal love lol)

Badarn Jai ( I think its like that)

Find Yourself (Oh Please if you have seen it Cai MinMin and He Canyang made me ship Zhang Yujian with Esther Yu more than with Janice Wu then recommend me dramas like it

Its all I can remember for one also if you have anything like the age gap couples, I would literally cry out of happiness lmao.

If you want more I'll try to remember more cause I def. know some dramas at least where Female lead is substitute for the one he loves and meeting again.

Also Annie Chen's and Ming dao's drama is like this pretty much

along with the Pursuit of Happiness

And Your the Best Lee Soonshin (All are main lead couples though)

Silly of me May Queen too...

Oh and Be with you (2020) has me on my toes for the Noona Couple (Not your typical Noona Couple though lol)