The entire episode I was screaming internally "WOO TAK TELL THEM YOU'RE COLOR BLIND!!" Good thing there was a break so Hong Joo could tell him about the umbrellas.. but dang Yoo Beom's lawyer is scary... still wondering if he told his lawyer the truth or not

Also Hong Joo HOW DID YOU NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN SHADOW??!?! Cute epilogue--I still kind of wish Woo Tak's secret was that he's gay cuz I'm getting second lead syndrome again;; 

This was so beautiful 

Second lead syndrome was so real during this episode, especially with Woo Tak looking so good in his uniform too towards the end/during the court scenes, haha... I'm relieved that Hong Joo got the chance to tell him about the umbrellas though. 

However, I feel like the drama's pacing was off though, as a whole. It started well, then got pretty draggy in the middle episodes, and now it's feeling very rushed, as though they're leaving themselves with too much to tie up before the final episode. Kinda disappointed, especially considering that it was pre-produced. Let's hope for a satisfying finale tomorrow, at least.

I loved Woo Tak in this episode. His unrequited love broke my heart in a way that it didnt happen for a long time in a drama. Woo Tak made this drama for me. Superb role, Amazing actor. 

Nikon p:

This was so beautiful 

loved this part. second lead syndrome at its finest (jong suk did NOT just hear this, i was never here)