Comments usually get buried below so I wanted to start a discussion to make it easier for fans to find deleted scenes

The censors would probably be happy if we watched boiling water for 40 episodes lol. 

Enigma05:

The censors would probably be happy if we watched boiling water for 40 episodes lol. 

Same that's why during watching the drama I also re read the novel for the details of boiling water 💦🤣

Enigma05:

Well... They DID keep an itsy bitty in it! XQ memory of touching SY bullet-shaped scar? I mean,..... there's a reason why that was in pink I guess :D

The censors are too much, give us the good thing!  *angry

its good they delete : the mistaken hug scene, because there is no way she can make mistake like that, it will be too far fetched

PhoenixIce:

its good they delete : the mistaken hug scene, because there is no way she can make mistake like that, it will be too far fetched

Well in novel there was a scene like this but I am glad they didn't add that scene it would be too cliche 

Someone:

Well in novel there was a scene like this but I am glad they didn't add that scene it would be too cliche 

Agree...thanks so much for the info, will read the novel after the drama finished

I was so waiting for that deleted kiss scene in ep26! Why did they delete it? Too bad :(

flours:

Comments usually get buried below so I wanted to start a discussion to make it easier for fans to find deleted scenes

Ep26 that tweet looks like it also doesn't have the full scene it's a gif not the full scene sadly 

Someone:

Same that's why during watching the drama I also re read the novel for the details of boiling water ??

Where can I read the boiling water part?