It's never too early to guess that, right?

As of the end of episode 4, I am so hoping it will be Jung Ji Ho, but........

If it follows the traditional trope, she will pick neither, because JJH is not quite ready or rather wants her to experience dating on her own or something trite like that.  She will leave for Canada in the beginning of the last episode, be there for 1 to 3 to 7 yrs, then come back and in the last 2 to 5 mins of the last episode JJH and CSE will confess their feelings to each other and kiss and end scene.   

Hopefully, whomever she ends up with it will be well worth watching the drama to get to that point.

I hope that won't be the ending!!!! (Picking neither and then a time delay). Tired of that trope. I want a happy ending with Ji Ho and some real character and relationship development, thanks!

MJN:

As of the end of episode 4, I am so hoping it will be Jung Ji Ho, but........

If it follows the traditional trope, she will pick neither, because JJH is not quite ready or rather wants her to experience dating on her own or something trite like that.  She will leave for Canada in the beginning of the last episode, be there for 1 to 3 to 7 yrs, then come back and in the last 2 to 5 mins of the last episode JJH and CSE will confess their feelings to each other and kiss and end scene.   

Hopefully, whomever she ends up with it will be well worth watching the drama to get to that point.

this is literally like 10000000000 x romcoms lol! Hopefully, this drama will be quite different. 

Mira2NE1:

this is literally like 10000000000 x romcoms lol! Hopefully, this drama will be quite different. 

I so hope so, too.

judging by the first 4 eps, pretty sure Jiho will be endgame

I think its  definitely ji ho

She looks better with the ML and their interactions are cute. They complete and compliment each other well. SML looked good in the trailer but in the story he is not very interesting and he is a busybody.  The most interesting thing about him was Nana.

It's quite tricky. Getting to know the relationship of the FL with one of the ML at the very start, giving it depth and cause people to like it. But then there comes the second part, where the relationship with the other ML strengthens and finally become endgame. That's the feeling I'm getting of this drama.

Although I hope I'm wrong, I'm completely on Jung Ji-ho's team.

I kinda prefer sml.  But I don’t think it’ll be him either ml or neither. 

Anyone she picks is fine by me

Jiho and it's obvious. 

Will there be a SFL? I don't see our FFL would end up with the SML.