so... mother and daughter? why not? why yes?

madame yoo adopted and raised her, so she is her mother. and even if she don't want to be seen as SEun's mother, the FL does behave as she is her daughter.
so, for me everything is settled.

She didn't adopt her. She was probably adopted to the family that Mdm Yoo works in order to be married off to Kangjin group. Madame Yoo only raised her.

so you don't think she is her mother?

(we don't know who adopted her at this point of the drama. madame yoo chose her in the orphanage , so it is most likely that she adopted her. there is no clue that something else happened and someone else was involved.)

Korose:

She didn't adopt her. She was probably adopted to the family that Mdm Yoo works in order to be married off to Kangjin group. Madame Yoo only raised her.

Exactly this.  Madame Yoo was a consultant hired to raise CSE to be a bride and heiress for the Eena Group. Madame Yoo picked her out of several other girls at an orphange.  She never adopted her.  CSE tried to call her mom once and Madame Yoo told her that she wasn't her mother and not to call her that.  CSE was suppose to be married to the Kangjin group but she cancelled the marriage and because of that Madame Yoo lost all credibility as a consultant and was not able to work, so that is why CSE has been paying Madame Yoo, basically to pay back the years and everything that she taught her for 13 years.

when you have arranged marriage between 2 families they are supposed to give someone they are related to and they care for. if what you said is what happened, that means Eena group tried to cheat on Kangji group very badly. because they couldn't care less about SEun and would not care if she was mistreated. would she be an actual heiress if something happens to the real person who leads the group?

ep 5/6

so, when she moved in with seun and gwangnam she believed they were married, at first. but, she is smart and know how to navigate in trouble waters. did anyone noticed that she just watched and observe their relationship during an entire episode? when sitting with her best clothes in the middle of the living room?

she was calculating. she was planing. and now she has already taken her decision, and the problem is, we don't know her agenda! what is she up to now?

these details you should pay attention to:

she intended to give seun's money back after suicide, but she didn't commit suicide after all. when seun came to pick her up in her shitty car, she had the bank account papers in her pocket. so, she still has the money...

deidra:

these details you should pay attention to:

she intended to give seun's money back after suicide, but she didn't commit suicide after all. when seun came to pick her up in her shitty car, she had the bank account papers in her pocket. so, she still has the money...

I wonder why she hasn't given her the bank book with the money yet?

I think she knows jaimie is leaving korea as soon as she have the money back. she regret the relationship she demanded between them both and she wants a second chance. if jaimie leaves, it's over. but that's just speculations.

when she asked to meet kang's family chairman, madame yoo said to mr choi and ms ho that she hated feeling indebted to someone, and ended up being indebted to a person she really don't want to be indebted to.

she was speaking about seun, and the 7millions dollars. I think she intended to give back the money seun sent to her monthly, and ended up owing even more money to her. so she is searching for a way to compensate.

(ep6 29min)

so finally madame yoo is her mother and seun IS INA's group daughter...

and madame yoo managed her daughter to be raised as she should have been raised in the first place...

can't wait for the revenge part...

I wonder what kind of relationship she has with mister choi. he does everything she ask and seems to be more loyal to her than to his employer.