@busterboy what happened to Wan Ji that made her seek revenge? And why was YS involved? I thought that she’s good seeing how she helped FL when she was being attacked by the two vicious girls.

Did cousin Yang Yang marry Ban Jia?

I think I saw a clip of Qiqi  in prison? For what reason? Did she end up with FL’s second brother ?

Thanks again for enlightening us.

Luo Ji was actually the one who planned murder of the servant, it was not fifth princess. And she killed her husband because she wanted to be free to pursue LBY. LBY knew about it but because she has saved life of his friend, he have chosen not to act on that for a while. However when she confronted him and asked about marriage, he told her that he knows and she can either go to jail or he will ask her father to marry her off to someone who lives at one of the provinces. She was also trying to put SS off and to claim that she has relationship with LBY, but SS did see through her lies.

one of the reasons LBY knew that SS bite mark was fading was due to  Luo Ji accidentally noticing it on SS arm during the confrontation and bringing it up with LBY when she was trying to press him into marriage.

Thanks @Mdzhela. I thought I read in one of the recaps that it was  Luo Ji Tong that murdered her husband because she was was interested in LBY .  I must have mistaken.

LBY will not have any relationship with any other girl except for SS. That’s pretty obvious. 

mblgoh:

@busterboy what happened to Wan Ji that made her seek revenge? And why was YS involved? I thought that she’s good seeing how she helped FL when she was being attacked by the two vicious girls.

Did cousin Yang Yang marry Ban Jia?

I think I saw a clip of Qiqi  in prison? For what reason? Did she end up with FL’s second brother ?

Thanks again for enlightening us.

Wan Ji's husband, Lou Ben is not a good person. He is Lou Yao's older brother. He did something that lead to him being killed or he committed suicide. LBY was involved with his death. She loves Lou Ben and he is her life so after his death, she started planning a very intricate revenge. She was the one who killed LJT and her followers using ruthless bandit rebels or something like that. When she was trapped by the collapsing castle that she had built to kill everyone, LBY told her that Lou Ben does not deserve her because of a multitude of reasons. He wanted her to reveal the assassination plan of the crown prince so he could rescue him. Thankfully she isn't dumb and LBY was able to talk some sense into her while she was dying from being crushed by large boulders, and she told him where to go then died. YS was used as bait to lure the others in but I am not sure if maybe the Yuan family was also involved with Lou Ben's death. The story egarding the Yuan family was pretty complicated and I don't think I followed it well. Maybe someone has a better answer for this part. 

Yand Yang and Ban Jia did get married. I think I missed the part when Qiqi was imprisoned so I am not sure what happened. Hope this helps!

@busterboy, I really cannot thank you enough for your incredible patience and dedication to take your time to write your amazing summaries. I have enjoyed every single one of them! Let's just cross our fingers and toes that they do a good job with part 2 as well and we don't have to wait long to watch it!

@busterboy thanks for the detailed explanation. It makes sense now. sorry for multiple questions: is LJT  the one who killed her husband because she’s in love with LBY? 

I saw the trailer of LBY on a killing spree. Is that in part 2?  There’s also teaser for episode 28 on Wetv. I thought part 1 is until ep 27. 

Thanks busterboy

mblgoh:

Thanks @Mdzhela. I thought I read in one of the recaps that it was  Luo Ji Tong that murdered her husband because she was was interested in LBY .  I must have mistaken.

LBY will not have any relationship with any other girl except for SS. That’s pretty obvious. 

You are right, my apologies it is Luo Ji in what i have written above! I will edit it:))

Thanks busterboy for all the amazing summary!

Would you happen to know what happened to the bullies:
1. Princess Yuchang and her crony (Wang Jin)

2. 5th princess

3. 3rd prince 

4. How's the 3rd princes's mother? Is she actually good?

@busterboy Thank you for posting such a superb summary. . Incredibly enjoy reading your narrative writing style :)))))

@busterboy .. if you have more time, please kindly share some of the plot of LBY while he was away for 5hrs.. i kind of want to know how suffer he wassssss 

@busterboy, Thank you so much for your translation, much appreciated .  

mblgoh:

@busterboy thanks for the detailed explanation. It makes sense now. sorry for multiple questions: is LJT  the one who killed her husband because she’s in love with LBY? 

I saw the trailer of LBY on a killing spree. Is that in part 2?  There’s also teaser for episode 28 on Wetv. I thought part 1 is until ep 27. 

Thanks busterboy

That will take place probably near the middle of part 2 - if you read my first summary (I posted several posts), you can read the summary from the engagement to revenge. 

Summer24:

@busterboy .. if you have more time, please kindly share some of the plot of LBY while he was away for 5hrs.. i kind of want to know how suffer he wassssss 

They actually never went much into it. All they revealed was he had made a lot of merits but he was very sick and that's when LJT took care of him. He also made sure at lengths the Yuan family was safe for SS's sake. He also had frostbite scars on his hand, and bruises all over his legs so he for sure had a pretty hard 5 years. When he came back to the capital, he was showing gray hairs already even though he would be only 26-27 years old. 

Pandaisy6zzz:

Thanks busterboy for all the amazing summary!

Would you happen to know what happened to the bullies:
1. Princess Yuchang and her crony (Wang Jin)

2. 5th princess

3. 3rd prince 

4. How's the 3rd princes's mother? Is she actually good?

Sorry I skipped some parts haha

May I ask 

Who is this another girl who mentioned that LBY engaged with another girl again?? It's not Luo Ji tong right?? Or maybe There's another FL?? Because there's a scene in the novel where SS LBY met after 5 yrs in the capital together seeing ppl around them and gossiping that there's another FL that they want to engaged with LBY??

I'm just curious who is this another girl??